The Armamentarium [Exotic Titan chest armor] – 13SC
Crest of Alpha Lupi [Exotic Hunter chest armor] – 13SC
Voidfang Vestments [Exotic Warlock chest armor] – 13SC
Plan C [Exotic fusion rifle] – 17SC
Exotic Engram [gauntlets] – 23MoL

telemetries:
pulse, fusion and rocket launcher - 5 (one kind) for 1SC

Last edited:
Anybody runnin raid on normal tonight? I think I got atheon save from the other day or will start from beginning.

The question comes down to, is the Place C worth taking up an Exotic slot when you could have a Gjallarhorn or maybe a favorite primary. They are about equal to my light/beware and my fusion from IB, but that's because the perks match up exactly to what i wanted: increased accuracy when firing from the hip, lowering charge time, and kills reducing CD of grenades.
I. Wish I had the gallahorn. The only legendary fusion I got is wizard77 it's Aiight . The plan c was my first exotic I got so that's my baby lol

I only have enough strange coins for the Armamentarium armor or the Plan C, recommendations? Currently using the Wizard and armor now is just Rare

Last edited:
I only have enough strange coins for the Armamentarium armor or the Plan C, recommendations? Currently using the Wizard and armor now is just Rare

Go with the chest piece. The stats on todays roll are on the high side and the double grenade is useful for everything.

Plan C is a good fusion rifle, but like many here will tell you, it isn't worth taking up an exotic slot.

I only have enough strange coins for the Armamentarium armor or the Plan C, recommendations?
. Armamentarium For a ton of reasons. You can carry more heavy ammo and you two grenades . In the crucible since heavy ammo is limited to twice per game. You get to hold 4 rockets instead of 2 which is a game changer. Or if you use the machine gun assuming you have FS on it you can have literally 90 rounds in crucible nothing will kill you. Double grenades also are dope. This will also give you a major boost on your light level.

You could save up crucible marks and buy something a bit similar to plan C. But I must says plan C is a beastly weapon. It was my first exotic and it strips the arc shield quick on tougher enemies. Everything else it blows up in one shot. Look up 77 wizard, the calming,light/beware. Another exotic fusion is pocket infinity but you have get lucky and get the bounty for it but it's free once you complete the bounties

A

Guess I need to do some testing for myself since I have all the fusion rifles mentioned :lol:

Xur is straight trolling the Warlocks at this point. Guess I will buy the engram and see if I get Sunbreakers at this point for my alt. They both are 30 but since I never bought the gloves, I still need them :smh:

Thanks guys. Went with the armor.

Never done Vault of Glass yet, anyone want to later tonight?? Or the level 28 weekly? Like after 10 CST?

Last edited:
Just from running a few bounties Wright, the IB fusion charges faster than my plan C and my light/beware which all have accelerated coils

Food for thought.

Thanks guys. Went with the armor.

Never done Vault of Glass yet, anyone want to later tonight?? Or the level 28 weekly? Like after 10 CST?
I'm trying to put a team together tonight it was my first time the other day. You have any scout rifles ? Or purple (void) weapons?

Guess I need to do some testing for myself since I have all the fusion rifles mentioned :lol:

Xur is straight trolling the Warlocks at this point. Guess I will buy the engram and see if I get Sunbreakers at this point for my alt. They both are 30 but since I never bought the gloves, I still need them :smh:
I think Xur had sunbreakers back to back weeks about two weeks ago

I might be on to do the weekly around that time ren

Cool I'll see if you're on. I need those 9 strange coins. Do I need to complete the Vault before other "Raids" show up? I'm a sliver of light away from level 28

Lastly, I got some exotic gauntlets but they're worse than my legendaries - get anything for dismantling or what do I do with them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom