Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

VOID damage is an afterthought.

If you wanna get to level 32 the fastest get your Sun and Arc damge weapons up ASAP. This weeks nighfall is a preview of what the next raid will be like.

Hive Knights are OP... They are gonna be way tougher than Pretorains and minotars. :smh:

Last edited:

If you wanna get to level 32 the fastest get your Sun and Arc damge weapons up ASAP. This weeks nighfall is a preview of what the next raid will be like.

Hive Knights are OP... They are gonna be way tougher than Pretorains and minotars. :smh:

alonzo gif

Good game. That one random :rofl: he said mars. Is it a glitch when you walk out of the portal and it teleports you from Mars to Venus, or the other way around other than sending you back to the chamber room ?

That was me lol but I didn't say Mars. Thanks to everyone in the group was my first raid
i think he means that Kamikaze dude, unless that's you? Could of swore he was a random in the tower we swooped up

Yup it was kamikaze dude said mars but he wasn't even teleported :rofl:.

Exactly why I want the fatebringer. Only have the timepiece from the raid as of now

Hive Knights are OP... They are gonna be way tougher than Pretorains and minotars.
mean.gif
I'm ready...
pimp.gif

Probably be like the xyor summoning pits on steroids :x :x :x

Probably be thralls and cursed thralls with shields on HM :x :x :x :x

Hive Knights are OP... They are gonna be way tougher than Pretorains and minotars.
mean.gif
Unlike Praetorians hive knights actually have a nice big weak spot so you can get easy crits on them. Plus they're really slow.

The wizards are gonna be the real problem
mean.gif
damn rapid fire ki blasts
mean.gif
not sure if I'm playing destiny or budokai
mean.gif

Titan Bubble gonna be heavily used in this next raid

With Phogoth nightfall, i'd lure the wizards out then bubble up so my fireteam can blast em while they focus on me

Last edited:
Random somewhat noob question. I just turned level 29.i have a maxed out exotic chest piece and maxed our raid boots (titan). I understand I need to only have raid gear to get to 30.

Can I get raid gear in other ways than by doing the raid? I wanna do HM but my weapons aren't fully maxed yet.

Random somewhat noob question. I just turned level 29.i have a maxed out exotic chest piece and maxed our raid boots (titan). I understand I need to only have raid gear to get to 30.

Can I get raid gear in other ways than by doing the raid? I wanna do HM but my weapons aren't fully maxed yet.
Gotta do the raid to get raid gear. Just gotta max out them weapons

Few pages back alot of yall had no idea what you were talking about. The purifier 7 is way ahead of the light beware. Only way they come close is if you got the beware off of a random engram or roll. I have 3 light bewares. One of every element. They are all covered in dust.

And the pocket finite is an absolute MONSTER when maxed. Yall trip ALOT on your opinions. I most of the time get like 4 or 5 shots per charge with that thing. Overkill every time.

And yea the pocket firing slow is a glitch. Fix it by switching to another secondary in your menu then switching back to the pocket infinity

Last edited:
The only other way was iron banner event from last week. They had lvl 30 gauntlets and boots. You would've only needed an exotic helmet and a raid chest or an exotic chest and raid helmet for level 30 . Instead of all raid gear for lvl 30

Last edited:
Is it better than plan C? I thought about getting that but I got the iron banner scout rifle instead

The question comes down to, is the Place C worth taking up an Exotic slot when you could have a Gjallarhorn or maybe a favorite primary. They are about equal to my light/beware and my fusion from IB, but that's because the perks match up exactly to what i wanted: increased accuracy when firing from the hip, lowering charge time, and kills reducing CD of grenades.

Iron Banner Fusion Rifle is OP!!!
sick.gif

Range and stability is just ridiuculous.
Level up that pocket infinity bruh. Trust me when I say you'll never use another fusion rifle in crucible ever again.

And I've said it before but I'll say it again, plan c is a good fusion rifle but a bad exotic. Waste of an exotic spot.

Level up that pocket infinity bruh. Trust me when I say you'll never use another fusion rifle in crucible ever again.
And I've said it before but I'll say it again, plan c is a good fusion rifle but a bad exotic. Waste of an exotic spot.

I got a maxed infinty on one of my characters and yes it's a monster in crucible. But I use the Raid shotgun as my secondary in crucible instead.
6 shots with full auto and increased accuracy and range. Only reason I prefer that is the charge time on the infinity gets me caught slippin alot.

Last edited:

I got a maxed infinty on one of my characters and yes it's a monster in crucible. But I use the Raid shotgun as my secondary in crucible instead.
6 shots with full auto and increased accuracy and range. Only reason I prefer that is the charge time on the infinity gets me caught slippin alot.
Yeah that found verdict is a problem and the only truly good shotgun left after the nerf. I wish I had one.

Back
Top Bottom