Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

We raiding tonite HM only ...dont matter if its TMT or TST, lets get it.

I'm a 28 on the cusp of 29, but I'd likely love to join depending on the time. I may be more on the TST side, but I give full effort haha 8)

If you guys need a Scrub Titan lmk. 

LVL 30 with Epilogue, IB, Void Sniper Rifle and GGhorn at 300.

For those having issues with Gatekeeper on hard.

This takes way too long in my opinion, we probably get in and get out from both portals at the same time within 30 seconds but I know that a lot of people don't have the firepower that we bring into the raid in terms of the amount of maxed GGhorns and Truths.

Last edited:
We raiding tonite HM only ...dont matter if its TMT or TST, lets get it.
For those having issues with Gatekeeper on hard.

This takes way too long in my opinion, we probably get in and get out from both portals at the same time within 30 seconds but I know that a lot of people don't have the firepower that we bring into the raid in terms of the amount of maxed GGhorns and Truths.

What a scrub... Gatekeeper on Mars gets bodied in about 30 seconds when Biggie and me go in there. :nthat:

Vex is still mostly a collector's item. Nice to look at, a bit fun to use, but ultimately not the gun you want to roll with and we all know that.

I watched it again and it's actually not that impressive. There's a lot of running away and a bit of camping
laugh.gif

I basically just played like a *****
laugh.gif
The gameplay from those two 3.0s is probably more exciting.
lmao i know i was running around wrecking dudes with a light beware and a stock shadow price.

Got to use the sword of Crota quite a few times running around the Cosmodrome. Exact same as the mission in the moon. I got one right as the fallen Walker in the divide dropped. I killed the walker with the sword of crota. R2 smash did 680 damage per hit on each leg of the Walker. Hilarious and fun. I hope there's some kinda sword we can eventually get as a primary. It's so much fun to run around and slash trash mobs up.

Fatebringer leveled to 300 Max. I'm ready to raid tonight. TMT

I wonder if we see a copy of Dust Palace (PS only strike from the game) in the new DLC as well. Slick way for Bungie to get around the exclusivity.

Dust Palace is one of the better strikes in the game. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom