Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

i honestly never tried the fusion rifle bounty until i got the vex. but jeez man u got it on ur first hard raid? :x disrespectfully lucky lol

man, i have no exotic armors to dismantle. i gott wait til friday to load up on ex-shards. word on the block is xur gonna sell the gjallarhorn on friday... for 300 coins.

:rofl:

I like the jokes but that isn't going to happen. Bungie will probably give us TLW again or a Mida.

my boy got the gghorn after a control match last night. :smokin :smokin

:frown:

My last control match last night someone got a Monte Carlo. I have one already so I wasn't mad, but man I never get luck. The only thing I received from control matches was 2 legendary armor pieces, and one wasn't even for my class :smh:

the problem with rng and me is that i never get the gun i want . had an ice breaker drop from a crucible match but i had it already :smh: :smh:

A guy on my team got a Truth rocket launcher last night after a crucible match.

My Vex was criting for 600+ last night in the daily heroic on level 28.

I don't remember off top, but since damage scales to the level, wouldn't the number you see on a level 4 be lower than on a level 24?
kan yall ***** talkin bout calculus and ish man, idgaf the vex aint hitting enemies like it's supposed to. That gun is the gun to get, people still cant beat the hard raid so they got it nerfed. i could care less for thst gun unless it gets another buff
But you have used it the past few times we have ran HM VoG solely as your main primary weapon with us.....

That shotgun looks crazy
nthat.gif

Bobby, as in someone was using the sword from the Crota mission on Earth?

Apparently there is a new event that happens on Earth for the upcoming DLC
nthat.gif

I was playing Patrol on the Moon about 15 minutes ago (right around the restart, actually) and all of a sudden, in the bottom left, the text "The Minions of Crota have started a ritual" popped up. Shortly after, another message, "The Blades of Crota have invaded this world" popped up and within a minute I was fighting a gold-tinted Hive Knight called "The Blade of Crota". Upon killing him, he dropped a sword exactly like Crota's. I picked it up and had some fun with it, until a growing green electric energy destroyed it about a minute or two after I took it. I moved from Anchor of Light to the Hellmouth, where it happened again.

Is this something to do with the new raid/update? If there's anything you have to do with the sword, you have to do it fast, because it gets destroyed quickly.

Edit: I have reports from other Guardians that it's happening on Earth (this was in The Divide), and perhaps other worlds.

Yea it's happening all over, minus Mars probably since there are only Vex and Cabal there.

Vex is still mostly a collector's item. Nice to look at, a bit fun to use, but ultimately not the gun you want to roll with and we all know that.

i need besu to post that godly gameplay last night son, bruh went op +1
I watched it again and it's actually not that impressive. There's a lot of running away and a bit of camping
laugh.gif

I basically just played like a *****
laugh.gif
The gameplay from those two 3.0s is probably more exciting.

Probably going to be looking for 1-2 people to knock out the Nightfall tonight if anyone's interested. I'll probably be on between 10-11 CST.

Then, if time maybe a raid if folks are looking to do so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom