Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Depends. Theres many ways to look at this.

1. If you have a 30 right now, then you can just keep hitting the new raid, get the new raid gear then trade in your old Ascendants to get Radiant Ascendants to level up the new raid gear/weapons.

or.

2. You can get your Vanguard Marks/Crucible Marks/Faction's up.. purchase the new gear from the Tower, then use the regular/old Ascendants to level those up to get to 31, then tackle the new raid.

If you ask me, #1 is better the route.. because I honestly haven't purchased any gear from the Tower, so you might as well just save your old Ascendants and trade them in for Radiant Ascendants.
No, Suros and Thunderlord had 300 max damage.

Interesting, so this makes running VoG almost pointless unless you have the exotic shards or coins to buy them since it'll still only drop the lower tiered weapons (in terms of damage).

it seems so. thats kinda wack in a way though

i have two 30s already so i'll take your advice and just do the raid to get the new gear. my level 29 warlock will probably struggle for a while (hoping to get carried using her) lolol :tongue:

3 more hours.

already got it planned out.

go home, use the bathroom if necessary, eat, change and play until it snows tomorrow so i can call out (hopefully) :smokin :smokin :smokin

Interesting, so this makes running VoG almost pointless unless you have the exotic shards or coins to buy them since it'll still only drop the lower tiered weapons (in terms of damage).

it seems so. thats kinda wack in a way though

Man I was disappointed.

Was looking forward to having an option to hit 2 raids a week.. the only benefit VOG provides are the ascendants.

gonna have to pick up some more legendary armor from the tower to get to 30 and handle the nightfall and go from there still gotta get my alt titan to 20 got enough gear for him to easily get to 27-28 or so.

proud to be the first in NT with this ish right here
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Destiny locks non-DLC users out from Weekly Strikes when DLC content is in rotation

1.) Weekly/Nightfall Strike is now exclusive to DLC owners.

There's no alternative for non DLC owners, they are simply locked out of getting coins/exotic loot this way.
Granted it rotates weekly but that there is no alternative for non DLC owners is a big **** up as you need those coins to get better gear.
It only gets worse once more DLC drops.

2.) Removed loot drops from strike playlist for non DLC owners

Pre DLC: Any difficulty dropped loot
Post DLC: Only DLC difficulty drops loot now

should we trade in all of our ascendant shards at this point? and keep the energies or trade those in as well?

Depends. Theres many ways to look at this.

1. If you have a 30 right now, then you can just keep hitting the new raid, get the new raid gear then trade in your old Ascendants to get Radiant Ascendants to level up the new raid gear/weapons.

or.

2. You can get your Vanguard Marks/Crucible Marks/Faction's up.. purchase the new gear from the Tower, then use the regular/old Ascendants to level those up to get to 31, then tackle the new raid.

If you ask me, #1 is better the route.. because I honestly haven't purchased any gear from the Tower, so you might as well just save your old Ascendants and trade them in for Radiant Ascendants.

The exotics were 331 max damage though correct?

No, Suros and Thunderlord had 300 max damage.
So your saying I can just purchase my raid boots instead of VOG?

Back
Top Bottom