Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The enemies at the very starting of the raid are at level 30, which go up to 31, and then finally to 32.

So looks like being level 31 is essential, or at least having 1-2 level 31s to finish out the raid.

Had a blast runnin with Frost last night. Nothing but LOL's the whole time.

Turned our first two blue engrams into legendary shottys's and at the end of the nightfall frost got the SNIPER. Never fails. This dude be WINNIN. :lol:

Last edited:
Had a blast runnin with Frost last night. Nothing but LOL's the whole time.

Turned our first two blue engrams into legendary shottys's and at the end of the nightfall frost got the SNIPER. Never fails. This dude be WINNIN. :lol:

:smh: Dude is the epitome of a loot bandit. Dude gets everything and anything.

Glad that he's on our team :smokin

Last edited:
I do not want to buy this expansion pass, cause i think its some BS, that we have to pay for content that should have been in the game already..

(based on the 60 we paid, this first exp would have made the game feel more complete, house of wolves feels like it should be the first paid expansion.)

but i need to be able to keep up with y'all even though everytime im ready to run hard raid all i hear is "I already did it on this character, and i dont feel like doing it right now" :lol:

Just spent 4 hours watching how to do the new raid. Ready to get my *** tore up once I get home...........nh

I do not want to buy this expansion pass, cause i think its some BS, that we have to pay for content that should have been in the game already..

(based on the 60 we paid, this first exp would have made the game feel more complete, house of wolves feels like it should be the first paid expansion.)

but i need to be able to keep up with y'all even though everytime im ready to run hard raid all i hear is "I already did it on this character, and i dont feel like doing it right now" :lol:
. You on PS4?

Nightfall --> weekly --> daily --> new raid --> ???

I'll be on 4pm PST. Still need to download/install my pack.

Did a quick VOG Hard Mode run up until GateKeeper.. we had a Suros, Thundelord and other VOG Raid guns drop.. nothing has changed, those guns are still maxed at 300. VOG is only good for Ascendants at this point.. Get those ascendants and trade them in for Radiant ascendants.

Finally got my boots for my 2nd Warlock.. Now I have all 30's :smokin

TMT my body is ready.. 10pm? :nerd:

Last edited:
Did a quick VOG Hard Mode run up until GateKeeper.. we had a Suros, Thundelord and other VOG Raid guns drop.. nothing has changed, those guns are still maxed at 300. VOG is only good for Ascendants at this point.. Get those ascendants and trade them in for Radiant ascendants.

should we trade in all of our ascendant shards at this point? and keep the energies or trade those in as well?

The exotics were 331 max damage though correct?

should we trade in all of our ascendant shards at this point? and keep the energies or trade those in as well?

Keep them slowly, the legendaries still need ascendants.

The trade in is 1 energy + 1 black wax idol + 500 glimmer. for 1 shard.

Or vice versa. But I don't think that you can trade in ascendants for radiants. Just one for the other. Unless I'm wrong, but I didn't see any reddit post and I've been pretty diligent about checking a lot of stuff.

Last edited:

Depends. Theres many ways to look at this.

1. If you have a 30 right now, then you can just keep hitting the new raid, get the new raid gear then trade in your old Ascendants to get Radiant Ascendants to level up the new raid gear/weapons.

or.

2. You can get your Vanguard Marks/Crucible Marks/Faction's up.. purchase the new gear from the Tower, then use the regular/old Ascendants to level those up to get to 31, then tackle the new raid.

If you ask me, #1 is better the route.. because I honestly haven't purchased any gear from the Tower, so you might as well just save your old Ascendants and trade them in for Radiant Ascendants.

The exotics were 331 max damage though correct?

No, Suros and Thunderlord had 300 max damage.

Depends. Theres many ways to look at this.

1. If you have a 30 right now, then you can just keep hitting the new raid, get the new raid gear then trade in your old Ascendants to get Radiant Ascendants to level up the new raid gear/weapons.

or.

2. You can get your Vanguard Marks/Crucible Marks/Faction's up.. purchase the new gear from the Tower, then use the regular/old Ascendants to level those up to get to 31, then tackle the new raid.

If you ask me, #1 is better the route.. because I honestly haven't purchased any gear from the Tower, so you might as well just save your old Ascendants and trade them in for Radiant Ascendants.
No, Suros and Thunderlord had 300 max damage.

Interesting, so this makes running VoG almost pointless unless you have the exotic shards or coins to buy them since it'll still only drop the lower tiered weapons (in terms of damage).

Back
Top Bottom