Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I see you boy..

I think we woulda beat Crota, if we started at 10pm..
laugh.gif
11pm new raid start time had us beat
sick.gif
#teamredeyes I tried to get my Vanguard up to get the Helmet but I was so tired. Going to try to get the helmet and level it up before we raid tonight so we can have a second 31. Chest/Gauntlets/Boots all leveled up. Just need that helmet or a new Exotic one to drop.

I got the Gauntlets and the Chest from the Raid. This raid set guna have us looking like Homeless Shamans.

#teamredeyes I tried to get my Vanguard up to get the Helmet but I was so tired. Going to try to get the helmet and level it up before we raid tonight so we can have a second 31. Chest/Gauntlets/Boots all leveled up. Just need that helmet or a new Exotic one to drop.

I got the Gauntlets and the Chest from the Raid. This raid set guna have us looking like Homeless Shamans.

:lol: Yeah man.. you got good drops.

Im just sitting at work thinking about all the chests we ran past :smh:

Theres no way theres only 3 drops.. and no drops after the Wizards? :smh:

laugh.gif
Yeah man.. you got good drops.

Im just sitting at work thinking about all the chests we ran past
mean.gif

Theres no way theres only 3 drops.. and no drops after the Wizards?
mean.gif
Apparently we missed two chests. Biggie found out about one right after the bridge encounter. And that one right off rip in the beginning. We will have to run it back with our alts later and then maybe again with our mains once more of us are 31.

To those who will be entering Crota over the next few days, coming from someone who had a bit of MMO experience with WoW.

Crota is what I thought the raids in Destiny would be like. Mayhem everywhere, coordinated movements, strategy to take out things in proper sequence, strong communication skills, adjustments being made on the fly because something went wrong, powerleveling 1-2 players to 31 is essential for Crota.

On that note, HM is going to be a lot of :x * by :smh:

Last edited:
Based I still don't understand how you could be upset that you didn't go with us last night when you weren't even online
laugh.gif

We even started late (11PM and you still weren't there). We had made it up to crossing the bridge before you even joined our group and said something. Tek even said he was looking for you and you weren't online.

You got the Dragon's Breath and dipped for the evening in celebration
laugh.gif

2807 Kills and 1503 Assists last night in the raid as a group
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Although I have to say....

@Zero23

@Biggie62

@illsupra

@bLaZ3n

can confirm.....I have a friend that @jbc908 @TEKtheMAESTRO @Quad & DrPhil have GOT TO meet!

He was one of the main reasons we started late from him straight clowning in the group chat.

Be prepared to state your shoe size, suit size, how tall you are, if you own CoD, and to freestyle battle when he is in the party and calls you out though

roll.gif

Although I have to say....

@Zero23

@Biggie62

@illsupra

@bLaZ3n

can confirm.....I have a friend that @jbc908 @TEKtheMAESTRO @Quad & DrPhil have GOT TO meet!

He was one of the main reasons we started late from him straight clowning in the group chat.

Be prepared to state your shoe size, suit size, how tall you are, if you own CoD, and to freestyle battle when he is in the party and calls you out though

roll.gif
And what Kinda car your drive. #toothless

i put you guys in a group chat said i would be home at 11:20 to run the raid, the people that i thought would reply didnt reply, that's why I'm mad.

i put you guys in a group chat said i would be home at 11:20 to run the raid, the people that i thought would reply didnt reply, that's why I'm mad.
I either wasn't in that chat or wasn't at my PS4 at that time because I don't remember hearing from you until you popped in the chat later.

And then you put the Based curse on me of all people and it wasn't even me. I only got the new radiant shards from the raid so far last night. 
frown.gif
mean.gif

Damn. Sounds like yall had fun yesterday. Tried the weekly on 30, and took too long had to call it quits cuz of work.

Wish I had a group to get down with tho for real.

Ish sucks tryna round up some randoms.

Damn. Sounds like yall had fun yesterday. Tried the weekly on 30, and took too long had to call it quits cuz of work.

Wish I had a group to get down with tho for real.

Ish sucks tryna round up some randoms.
if you on ps4 playa haterz ball is always taking new members

Wait, so now you guys are the Playa Haterz Ball, formerly known as Fire Nation?
laugh.gif

Can I be an honorary member though....Word to Silky Johnson, Buc Nasty, Beautiful, and Pit Bull
nthat.gif

Wait, so now you guys are the Playa Haterz Ball, formerly known as Fire Nation? :lol:

Can I be an honorary member though....Word to Silky Johnson, Buc Nasty, Beautiful, and Pit Bull :nthat:

Nah The PHB is their clan, and Firenation is the name of thier group ...they totally left the Nike Talk clan.

Nah The PHB is their clan, and Firenation is the name of thier group ...they totally left the Nike Talk clan.

Wooooowwwww.......they going like that then?

More power to them I suppose.

Well Tek haven't been NT since around Sept. or Oct., he was the first to defect, a long time ago probably b/c at first everybody was clicked up back then ...I caught Jr. one day tryna join the Dark Knight clan b/c of the homie Scorpion, but that was before he knew yall on NT, now he knows better.

I actu

I need to do this crotas end today. IM gonna hop on around 5pst and knock out the daily/vangard stuff and maybe raid around 6pst. anyone down for then?

Back
Top Bottom