Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

if you on ps4 playa haterz ball is always taking new members

Yeah I'm on PS4. Hell yeah I'd like to be a member

Start off my adding everybody on this list, then you'll see most of use in a fireteam or in a party chat.

Hers is other list with alot of the OG's listed stilljustblaze stilljustblaze

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eTAnNWuNGzxwdbjx30JGDfN_fiBR8tpue5cSCtgyu2E/edit?pli=1

More people need to add their PSN or GT's to that list above.

yo @empirestrikesfirst, your psn is bad religion right? I remember your psn cause you msged me after an iron banner match a while ago saying I was trash :rofl:

Last edited:
does anyone run this on the ps3? Or am i the only one?
ohwell.gif

cool, is your mic still acting up?
I don't know what was wrong with it. Everytime you talked there was a bad echo. I guess I'll just use the stock headset that came with the PS4 lol

Edit - did you ever figure out how homeboy took his sparrow over water to that island?

Last edited:
Last edited:
I dunno im kinda disappointed in the DLC, seems like we did all missions except the raid last night ... c'mon Bungie, please let there be more.

So is Destiny living up to true MMO fans? ...seems to be lacking in alot of areas but very fun nonetheless. biggie62 biggie62 and @WrightOne86

Last edited:
I dunno im kinda disappointed in the DLC, seems like we did all missions except the raid last night ... c'mon Bungie, please let there be more.

So is Destiny living up to true MMO fans? ...seems to be lacking in alot of areas but very fun nonetheless. biggie62 biggie62 and @WrightOne86

There's still a whole other side we can't unlock until Xur comes on Friday. And the raid is fun as hell.

Back
Top Bottom