Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Damn :smh:

Are you close to 31 by any chance? You'll make it 5!

i believe so.. I should buy a 3rd peice from a vendor, but I was leveling that chest peice until realizing I need 21 radiant shards to max it :x

For some reason I thought the radiant materials were only needed for the last bubble :lol:

I will buy a chest today and max it to get to 31 tho

i believe so.. I should buy a 3rd peice from a vendor, but I was leveling that chest peice until realizing I need 21 radiant shards to max it :x

For some reason I thought the radiant materials were only needed for the last bubble :lol:

I will buy a chest today and max it to get to 31 tho

You need 4 vendor gear items to get to 31 for now, well until we can reXurbish our gear tomorrow.

Should be 31 within a few minutes of logging in tonight to push Crota's **** in :nthat: #TMT

Got the musket, aka sniper primary, from the nightfall. Nightfall is a bit annoying this week, but great for glimmer farming.

I got a legendary shotty and those new exotic hunter gauntlets :x

What's good with those gauntlets doe? Lmao. I got 9 ascendant energies from nightfall. Absolute trash. Hoping to run the nightfall on my other characters soon.

Leveled vanguard and got a chest piece in the mail, so I bought a helmet. 1 more armor unlock to be level 31 for tonight. Crazy each piece needs 21 shards to level. We going to be running Crota for a while :x :smokin

Also through packages and a legendary engram I found during the weekly strike, my level 26 Titan has 2 New armor pieces as well. I can upgrade 1 exotic piece with Xur and buy 1 more from the vendor and be level 31 as well :smokin

3x Crota per week :smokin

Leveled vanguard and got a chest piece in the mail, so I bought a helmet. 1 more armor unlock to be level 31 for tonight. Crazy each piece needs 21 shards to level. We going to be running Crota for a while :x :smokin

Also through packages and a legendary engram I found during the weekly strike, my level 26 Titan has 2 New armor pieces as well. I can upgrade 1 exotic piece with Xur and buy 1 more from the vendor and be level 31 as well :smokin

3x Crota per week :smokin

:nthat:

I need to start playing my warlock more this weekend so I can get some vanguard gear. I'll probably ReXurbish my exotic head piece and buy 2 pieces of armor.

Last edited:
nthat.gif

I need to start playing my warlock more this weekend so I can get some vanguard gear. I'll probably ReXurbish my exotic head piece and buy 2 pieces of armor.
Yea I just realized though that the new armor pieces I got were Helm and Chest and those are the also the piece that I have exotics for that could be upgraded. At least the pieces I got for free were the ones that need commendation to buy, so I can just buy boots/gloves as needed.

I definitely am going to level Armamentarium over the 2 helms I have since they are more PvP Titan helmets (Inmost Light & Skullfort). Then use the new helmet I have and then buy boots and gloves for them.

And @jbc908  No trading in the game. Especially after pulling a Dragon's Breath off rip first day.

NBA Live is dookie compared to this. 

And @jbc908
 No trading in the game. Especially after pulling a Dragon's Breath off rip first day.

your opinion is invalid, this dlc is trash
Nah, this DLC brought new life to the game. Raid is hella fun and the new way to grind for things is refreshing. What's invalid is NBA Live. 

So, you saying not down to raid with us on our second go around? 

And @jbc908

No trading in the game. Especially after pulling a Dragon's Breath off rip first day.

your opinion is invalid, this dlc is trash

Nah, this DLC brought new life to the game. Raid is hella fun and the new way to grind for things is refreshing. What's invalid is NBA Live. 

So, you saying not down to raid with us on our second go around? 
nah i work too late

I agree. DLC brought the game back to life (for now :lol:)

Before it dropped I was just waiting to get a jollyhorn and icebreaker then I probably would have stopped playing...

blaz3n blaz3n did I just see you in a SD thread talking about getting PS Plus for $35? .....or is that somebody else with the same exact name?

Back
Top Bottom