Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

blaz3n blaz3n did I just see you in a SD thread talking about getting PS Plus for $35? .....or is that somebody else with the same exact name?

There was a deal up around 3am EST but it was sold out by 7am when I logged on :smh:

Mine expires sometime next week too.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7497700-12-...on-card-35-each-free-shipping-w-visa-checkout

Bro mine expire on Monday so I got 3 days to find a deal or be forced to pay regular price but there a guy in that thread with the same name as Blaze, even spelled exactly the same.

Mine expires on the 17th, but I have a card from last year since I bought 2 and just been slacking on redeeming the code. It is sitting right next to controller every night and I see it and never do it
laugh.gif

@bLaZ3n did I just see you in a SD thread talking about getting PS Plus for $35? .....or is that somebody else with the same exact name?
There was a deal up around 3am EST but it was sold out by 7am when I logged on
mean.gif

Mine expires sometime next week too.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7497700-12-...on-card-35-each-free-shipping-w-visa-checkout
Bro mine expire on Monday so I got 3 days to find a deal or be forced to pay regular price but there a guy in that thread with the same name as Blaze, even spelled exactly the same.
I'm in the same boat. Next best deal I found was Sony Paypal offer - Add $60 to your Sony Wallet and get $10 back by 12/23. I figured if I have to pay full price for it, might as well get $10 back.

http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/us-paypal

I'm in the same boat. Next best deal I found was Sony Paypal offer - Add $60 to your Sony Wallet and get $10 back by 12/23. I figured if I have to pay full price for it, might as well get $10 back.

http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/us-paypal
I'm thinking of just buying a 3 month one for now and waiting for another good deal sometime.
I haven't seen a good deal for PSN in a while. I'm beginning to think it just isn't going to happen. And when it does I'll just scoop up another and be done with it.

If you guys go to Best Buy, you could always just user your reward zone points towards it and reduce the cost on it for yourselves.

If you guys go to Best Buy, you could always just user your reward zone points towards it and reduce the cost on it for yourselves.
About that... used that for the DLC Expansion Pack
eyes.gif
Yeah... I used mine on the Black Friday Camo controller. 
laugh.gif

I'm prob going to buy on PS Store since I have a $10.00 credit and I'll just do the Paypal add $60 to wallet and get $10 back to it. Might as well get whatever free credit I can get. Unless a good deal pops up for Sunday's weekly ads.

Yea I still have $10 worth with Best Buy and they just sent me another $5 off for my birthday last week. Maybe I will just buy another one or a PSN store card and buy TWS Season 2 or something.

@Zero23 I told you last night and I will say it again....you have to wear that bag from now on. I
roll.gif
every time I look at you with it on!
roll.gif

Yea I still have $10 worth with Best Buy and they just sent me another $5 off for my birthday last week. Maybe I will just buy another one or a PSN store card and buy TWS Season 2 or something.

@Zero23 I told you last night and I will say it again....you have to wear that bag from now on. I
roll.gif
every time I look at you with it on!
roll.gif
They straight up paper bagged the Hunters with this class piece. 
mean.gif

The utter disrespect from Bungie.

I'mma have to cop the Red tattered cape from Eris so I don't have to look like a homeless shaman while gaining rep for her faction.

About that... used that for the DLC Expansion Pack :rolleyes
Yeah... I used mine on the Black Friday Camo controller. :lol:

I'm prob going to buy on PS Store since I have a $10.00 credit and I'll just do the Paypal add $60 to wallet and get $10 back to it. Might as well get whatever free credit I can get. Unless a good deal pops up for Sunday's weekly ads.

Guess where mine went? ...to that same camo controller, but of course you already knew that. :lol:

About that... used that for the DLC Expansion Pack
eyes.gif
Yeah... I used mine on the Black Friday Camo controller. 
laugh.gif

Guess where mine went? ...to that same camo controller, but of course you already knew that.
laugh.gif
Still got $.02 left!!!!!!!!!!!!

They straight up paper bagged the Hunters with this class piece. :smh:

The utter disrespect from Bungie.

I'mma have to cop the Red tattered cape from Eris so I don't have to look like a homeless shaman while gaining rep for her faction.

You look more like the Chicken Teriyakii chefs at your local mall than anything else :rofl:

Last edited:
New hunter capes are horrible bruh. Damn cryptarch package gave me a cape with a supersized walkie talkie on one shoulder and beaver pelt on the other shoulder. The damn cape itself look like it went through a paper shredder :x

Last edited:
New hunter capes are horrible bruh. Damn cryptarch package gave me a cape with a supersized walkie talkie on one shoulder and beaver pelt on the other shoulder. The damn cape itself look like it went through a paper shredder
sick.gif
Whats it called? I gotta see that mess. Biggie got Gauntlets with a fur patch on one shoulder.

Whats it called? I gotta see that mess. Biggie got Gauntlets with a fur patch on one shoulder.

Maybe the fur is from my gloves then? Idk. I think it's called unbelievably old cloak or something along those lines. Hunter capes looking like burlap sacks. Looking extra eco-friendly and **** lol.

Maybe the fur is from my gloves then? Idk. I think it's called unbelievably old cloak or something along those lines. Hunter capes looking like burlap sacks. Looking extra eco-friendly and **** lol.
I need dat Zach Morris Cell Phone Cloak. Crucible Vendor has it I believe.

Hold up what is the name of this new cloak and/or Mike Honcho's PSN name? I have got to see this other cape now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom