Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Rank 12 with Dead Orbit and still no shader
mean.gif

Just saw someone get the upgraded Armamentarium in the crucible....
mean.gif

shoulda been me, son....
mean.gif

Is that the all black Dead Orbit shader? I have wanted that forever.

Only one they'll give me is the white/black

Finally got a praetorian foil. After getting
VoC 4x
timepiece 2x
hezens vengeance 3x
praedyths revenge 3x
they give me something new :lol:

Biggie the only one that got it with the group we run with and he just got that like Sunday :lol:

First one we got as a group after what ~12 HM clears? :smh:

I want everyone on my team to eat, but bungie keeps leaving us hungry.

Last edited:
So who has got money on Warlocks getting the sunbreakers tomorrow while every other class gets new DLC items? :lol:

Is it a sure best Xur has NEW items? I thought he was completely RNG. I assumed the new items would be tossed in with the old. 

Hoping Xur sells new DLC items and then has a bunch of ReXurbish options for the old Exotics.

I still need a damn Suros Regime. I smh everytime I see someone with it. Idc if it has been nerfed I still want it. Also thanks to Bonde11 ,if thats how you spell it, for helping out last night with me and the homies. Took us forever but we made it. :smokin

If Xur sells the exact loadout the preview from Bungie had, I'd be super happy. 

Dragons Breath, and GGhorn upgrade. Yes.

No Xero, we need IB AND the Saint 14 helm for Titans not innermost light. need more DPS loadout and more blinding bubble!!

P&T is exactly that, it has patience and has all the time.

Last edited:
Shoutout to Peesn and his boys, we finished HM raid and copped the Vex Mytho, shards and legendary g ride, need to run NM now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom