Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Famb put me on with the team.... I just got my ps4 today and been playing Destiny on ps3 for a while. Is there a list with all your SN's?
add me Bobby digital rza. There is list of psn names maybe 15 pages back or so but its on several pages in a row

Last edited:
Famb put me on with the team.... I just got my ps4 today and been playing Destiny on ps3 for a while. Is there a list with all your SN's?

The only team I see that's open since TMT and TST seem full is the pound team lol TPT!

tickling_ur_culo psn. I'll prolly be on around 3pm pst gotta finish up phogoth to get my thorn finally, plus the weekly and nightfall

I solo'd the first bridge(with the help of a YouTube vid) this morning got my gauntlets to become lvl32 all I need is 20 shards or so.

The only team I see that's open since TMT and TST seem full is the pound team lol TPT!

tickling_ur_culo psn. I'll prolly be on around 3pm pst gotta finish up phogoth to get my thorn finally, plus the weekly and nightfall
Thanks Famb I'll add you later 
smokin.gif

It'd be nice if destiny had kept their word and allowed true customization of weapons and armor and ships. I'd definitely have suppressors on the hand cannons. And the drag orbit camo

Yeah I heard about that lol the lizard squad. Sony hasn't even released a statement they just keep pushing it to the side like it's just maintenance :lol:

Yeah I heard about that lol the lizard squad. Sony hasn't even released a statement they just keep pushing it to the side like it's just maintenance :lol:

Because no body wants to acknowledge them. All they want is attention and by not giving it to them they are doing the right thing.

Weird how I can login through my PS app on my iphone but can't do it on my PS4. Also PS3 service supposedly is back up but not PS4.

Last edited:
I always stay up pretty late and was logged on at the time, so I was able to play through the hacks.

Ya'll still can't get on? :smh:

Last edited:
I always stay up pretty late and was logged on at the time, so I was able to play through the hacks. Y

Ya'll still can't get on? :smh:

Yea, I regret turning off my PS4 now when I logged off last night, well maybe this morning :lol:

Yea, I regret turning off my PS4 now when I logged off last night, well maybe this morning :lol:

Not sure if RNG was buffed for the holidays but in the last couple days I ended up with like 10 legendaries, two Plan C's and Hardlight which were both 2.0.

RNG was OP earlier today as well. Hope people are able to login and play before Xur comes thru. Gallo 2.0 bout to be on deck. :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure if RNG was buffed for the holidays but in the last couple days I ended up with like 10 legendaries, two Plan C's and Hardlight which were both 2.0.

RNG was OP earlier today as well. Hope people are able to login and play before Xur comes thru. Gallo 2.0 bout to be on deck. :lol:

Might be on to something. I had never seen a leg engram and got one yesterday

Back
Top Bottom