Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Damn at PSN still being down smh. Guess ill be on the Wii U tonight lol. I needed them coins for Xur if he even comes...

man i guess because my ps4 been on i stayed logged in

Last edited:
SMH yall still down. Live is back up. I got a PS4 for Xmas but didn't crack it open yet. 

I don't like that Daily still giving old materials. It's making it more annoying to hit 32. 

SMH yall still down. Live is back up. I got a PS4 for Xmas but didn't crack it open yet. 

I don't like that Daily still giving old materials. It's making it more annoying to hit 32. 

Well that's because they want people who raid to only be able to improve raid gear. Sort of a reward for the hardwork. That extra currency is more for the hardcore players. It does force you to raid with 3 characters each week if you want to improve anything, so I do agree.

347 Vesta Dynasty was supposed to drop during this DLC but I havent seen it yet.
Pretty sick exotic scout rifle tho.

Last edited:
It looks like anonymous (the other hacking geoup) is helping Sony out with this one... They are apparently enemies with lizard squad..

Yea, I regret turning off my PS4 now when I logged off last night, well maybe this morning
laugh.gif
Not sure if RNG was buffed for the holidays but in the last couple days I ended up with like 10 legendaries, two Plan C's and Hardlight which were both 2.0.

RNG was OP earlier today as well. Hope people are able to login and play before Xur comes thru. Gallo 2.0 bout to be on deck.
laugh.gif
Son the gjally 2.0 def on deck.

And mogs wont be able to sign in until Sunday 
sick.gif

What has Sony done for outages in the past? Considering we pay for this service..

When they shut down the servers in 2011 or 2012 they gave us 2 free games. However, they probably won't give us much for this. Maybe a free week of PS Plus. They took the PS4 servers down from the looks of it internally. Maybe they'll put them back up soon.

Really disappointed that psn is down.
I wonder if they will do anything to hook us up.

Well that's because they want people who raid to only be able to improve raid gear. Sort of a reward for the hardwork. That extra currency is more for the hardcore players. It does force you to raid with 3 characters each week if you want to improve anything, so I do agree.
Yeah I was only running 1 character but like u said it makes the raid more rewarding. 32 shows more of a grind compared to 30. I finally made another 1 warlock just because I have to upgrade all this new gear. Playing through the story again sucks tho lol

All I know is tomorrow is Xursday. They better be up and running so we can buy some more bs exotics.

I think it's back up now fellas. I can see my trophies and friends

Edit: yes indeed it's back up. I'm playing right now.

Last edited:
My app is working and I see one of my friends who live 20 min away is on... Should be good here in cali

Man... Wifey wants to spend the night watching a movie........ill just wait til she falls asleep hehehe

Btw it's crazy how the top 2 hacking squads came together to clean out the lizard squad... They literally put all their information online... Insane

Last edited:
My app is working and I see one of my friends who live 20 min away is on... Should be good here in cali

Man... Wifey wants to spend the night watching a movie........ill just wait til she falls asleep hehehe
Damn that's some ish. I'm in Cali no luck signing in at all.

I'm on the ps4. My ish is up. Restart your PS4. Not rest mode actually shut it down and then reconfigure your internet settings on said PS4.

Edit: did yall hear the phone call dude made to one of the alleged members of lizard squad? :lol: hilarious

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom