Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Symbiote helmet AGAIN?!? Damn Xur. Why you playing like that? Hunters still haven't had a dlc armor sold by Xur yet. Any of the gauntlets or the dance machines woulda been nice. :smh:

At least I can join the musketeers this week. I think I'll be upgrading my GGhorns too. Can't get myself to break one down...

PSN gonna have to make this up to everybody. They lost to a script kiddie smh. Biggest day of the YEAR for them to reach new customers and make a great first impression....and nobody can play smh. 

I dont even have the ghorn yet so im not mad at the upgrade. Altho to keep a running tally ghorn hasnt been sold since the 2nd week now. those claws of ahamkara are back again, and theyre probably the worst looking exotic in the game. whoever designed it needs to be fired immediately. theres nothing even REMOTELY cool about having pigeon feet on your shoulders.

I scooped up helm of saint (got no more glimmer now smh)and no land beyond.

Might get the Hunter helmet for that extra golden gun shot later on today

I wish you play could transfer data between systems I would red box Destiny on PS4 or something run a raid or something with yall one weekend.
Switch now just in case PS4 continue s getting exclusives
Not doing everything over again. I was too lazy to play the story over for another character lol. Read that exclusive strike isn't all that, if there was more would probably been announced already. Gonna play the exclusives mostly on PS, she got me TLOU cuz she saw how I liked it on PS3, majority of my people on Xbox.

I scooped up helm of saint (got no more glimmer now smh)and no land beyond.

Might get the Hunter helmet for that extra golden gun shot later on today

If you don't have it I recommend getting it. One of the best hunter helms.

Are the new damage upgrades on the exotic weapons that much of a noticeable difference? Havent done any to my weapons yet.

I might upgrade the thunderlord and call it a day. is that snipe rifle any good... im at work nd if i was at home psn is down anyways smh

That's including the Light level difference from 30 to 31, correct? Those were the numbers I was seeing as well.

Well yea, but light level doesn't affect weapon damage once you're at equal level. The only thing light level did affect was damage while holding the relic. Which I do think that it went up being at 31.

I still can't get in :smh:

Last edited:
You know what, that makes so much more sense. I guess that's why you still can't one shot level 2 guys. Never thought about that.

PSN gonna have to make this up to everybody. They lost to a script kiddie smh. Biggest day of the YEAR for them to reach new customers and make a great first impression....and nobody can play smh. 

I dont even have the ghorn yet so im not mad at the upgrade. Altho to keep a running tally ghorn hasnt been sold since the 2nd week now. those claws of ahamkara are back again, and theyre probably the worst looking exotic in the game. whoever designed it needs to be fired immediately. theres nothing even REMOTELY cool about having pigeon feet on your shoulders.
Buggin.. They're fresh and are OP in Crucible.. 2 One hit Warlock melees? Smh

why do people keep saying the hawkmoon is available to be upgraded? isnt that a last word theyre showing? unlessssssss the screencap came from an xbox in which case... 

1408.gif

im just feeling like slickback right now.... 

playstation better stop playin with me

why do people keep saying the hawkmoon is available to be upgraded? isnt that a last word theyre showing? unlessssssss the screencap came from an xbox in which case... 

Hawkmoon is there.. same exact position the Monte Carlo was in last week.

Back
Top Bottom