Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Is that gun even any good once it's evolved? I don't understand why everyone wants it.

Is that gun even any good once it's evolved? I don't understand why everyone wants it.
It turns into the legendary, but then once it is maxed out, you can get a drop from the Hard Mode Crota raid and it turns into the Nechrocasm exotic rifle

Just leveled Cryptarch and opened my package....it was 2 blue engrams and a legendary special engram....turned into a Patience & Time 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

I sharded it since I bought the P&T a week or so ago when Xur sold it though 
laugh.gif

Reactions: Ube

its a low impact auto rifle from what i saw. the perks might be pretty good though we have to wait until someone actually has the gun to judge

Getting to that point of having a backlog of weapons to level up again
sick.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

331 weapons that I need to level are:

Coiled Hiss 1919

Do Gooder V

Hard Light

The Last Word

Elidon Ally

IceBreaker

Patience & Time

4th Horseman

Invective

GGhorn (last 2 upgrades needed)

Truth (final upgrade needed)

Thunderlord

No Land Beyond

About to finish bounties for these 2 as well:

Thorn

Bad Juju

They all got put on hold as I got the raid weapons and leveled those up first for the raid. Since they are all maxed / unlocked I am coming back to the regular weapons. I will probably do the IceBreaker once I finish these last damage upgrades on the Truth and GGhorn.

Last edited:
God of war shader from a vanguard package
glasses.gif
Nice
nthat.gif

@iHust1e about to be heated over you getting that shader too
roll.gif

I swear that or the Dead Orbit one is all I ask for. Frostbite is rank 20 with Dead Orbit and never seen a shader from them
sick.gif
frown.gif

Meanwhile, Bozkickzz has both Dead Orbit shaders AND both New Monarchy ones
sick.gif

sup ladies

Who wanna play with the red team??

Im on. Assuming when i turn on my ps4 right now lol

God of war shader from a vanguard package
glasses.gif
.... on my hunter alone... im level 17 on vanguard... between the other 2 characters im at least level 30. that doesnt even count other factions, nor cryptarch in which im level 32 on the hunter alone. i still have 0 god of wars.

.... on my hunter alone... im level 17 on vanguard... between the other 2 characters im at least level 30. that doesnt even count other factions, nor cryptarch in which im level 32 on the hunter alone. i still have 0 god of wars.
I don't have one either man. The only shaders I have are from the raid or you buy from that lady.

To hell with the the 10+ Gilgamesh & Cicero shaders I get!

Back
Top Bottom