Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I have 2
roll.gif

But I still don't have a Gjallarhorn
mean.gif
I still offer you that trade for your Obsidian Mind and (forgot the other item I wanted).

I will even trade you the 300 damage one this time instead of the "274" one
grin.gif

Last edited:
Getting to that point of having a backlog of weapons to level up again :x :lol: :nthat:

331 weapons that I need to level are:

Coiled Hiss 1919
Do Gooder V
Hard Light
The Last Word
Elidon Ally
IceBreaker
Patience & Time
4th Horseman
Invective
GGhorn (last 2 upgrades needed)
Truth (final upgrade needed)
Thunderlord
No Land Beyond

About to finish bounties for these 2 as well:

Thorn
Bad Juju

They all got put on hold as I got the raid weapons and leveled those up first for the raid. Since they are all maxed / unlocked I am coming back to the regular weapons. I will probably do the IceBreaker once I finish these last damage upgrades on the Truth and GGhorn.

For Me:

The Last Word x 2 (put XP into 1 to break down for 2 shards)
Suros Regime
Patience & Time
Thorn
Mida
Red Death
Monte Carlo
Bad Juju
Plan C
No Land Beyond

so whats good with this 'black hammer' raid sniper

I haven't levelled my P&T yet and now i got this joint. is it worth my dedication

I haven't levelled my P&T yet and now i got this joint. is it worth my dedication
Yes. It hits just as hard as any other 331 sniper you will have and it is great....especially for boss fights. If you can chain the 3 rapid head shots / critical shots, you never have to reload or get more ammo for the gun.

Yea, I can solo the tank boss in Devils lair without a need to reload. Same with the archon priest in the Venus strike. Keep him completely staggered and infinite ammo pretty much.

It's also by far the hardest hitting sniper that I have ever used. It hits for 1k more than an IBer against Aetheon with WoL. That's saying a lot!

Last edited:
Black hammer is aight. Slow trigger squeeze and big recoil tho

And what's up God of war. I got that ish a long time ago before I even hit lvl 20 with my first character. I don't remeber where I got it from but I put it on my Titan since he didn't have any shader.

Black hammer is aight. Slow trigger squeeze and big recoil tho

And what's up God of war. I got that ish a long time ago before I even hit lvl 20 with my first character. I don't remeber where I got it from but I put it on my Titan since he didn't have any shader.
I don't complain about recoil on any sniper rifle after using the IceBreaker as much as I do.

You must have gotten the GoW shader from the Crucible or something. Only way I can think of you getting it before you hit 20. Unless the Cryptarch hold you in high favor and you got it from leveling the reputation with him.

No blk hammer. No Ice Breaker. No God of War.

You mogs mocking me man

Mark Cuban.gif

Yes. I have two Gjallarhorns. So WHAT? I am a sniper god and this game hasnt rewarded me ****! 

kl;jkkljkljklkjljkkkkjlkjk

Last edited:

You mogs mocking me man

Mark Cuban.gif

Yes. I have two Gjallarhorns. So WHAT? I am a sniper god and this game hasnt rewarded me ****! 

Damn man you're still looking for that shader!?

You mogs mocking me man

Mark Cuban.gif

Did you at least grab Patience & Time when Xur had it a couple weeks ago. It was the 331 damage one too.

Or since it does Arc damage, can you not own it? Only solar damage weapons in your arsenal
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I had just read something from @iHust1e when I heard this song. I bust out laughing....you know which part I am talking about to. I went ahead and started at that part too
laugh.gif

Yea, I can solo the tank boss in Devils lair without a need to reload. Same with the archon priest in the Venus strike. Keep him completely staggered and infinite ammo pretty much.

It's also by far the hardest hitting sniper that I have ever used. It hits for 1k more than an IBer against Aetheon with WoL. That's saying a lot!
its hard on phogoth though :smh: After the first shot he hunches over and you cant chain the 2nd or 3rd shot.

Last edited:
Damn it, I logged off a few minutes ago too.

I was wondering why I barely saw anyone while I was doing patrols :lol:

You mogs mocking me man

Mark Cuban.gif

Did you at least grab Patience & Time when Xur had it a couple weeks ago. It was the 331 damage one too.

Or since it does Arc damage, can you not own it? Only solar damage weapons in your arsenal
laugh.gif
I aint cop it solely bc its arc blue damage. **** that.

I need that solar idc what the burn is b

Back
Top Bottom