Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Damn down again? ...that's OK bc I been gettin my "shoot em in the face" fix from borderlands Pre sequel on PS3, joint was hella dusty.

I was just given the responsibility to wield the Hawkmoon ver. 2. Now that I have it I just wanna say this is probably the best exotic hand cannon in the game. Way better than TLW and slightly more effiecent than Thorn. Im speaking strictly off PvE experience. I dont do hand cannons in PvP.

Just thinking.. just checked the Destiny App and it says Hard Mode is level 33.. does that mean it will probably be 33-35? (35 is pushing it, since thats 3 levels above cap.. but 34 seems fair) Normal was level 30, but ended at 32.

Last edited:
so some dude on my friends list shot me an invite to help with a VOG HM run........templar CP

I tell 'em lets go...

before we even finish loading, I tell all of 'em........" Yo......just letting you guys know....i got a rep for snatching exotics and guns people want"
laugh.gif

They laugh and say:  "don't worry about it"   "that's BS"   "That's not gonna happen"  etc.

Then one dude says......" IDC what you get....I just want a fatebringer......never got one"

After dropping templar........he left the fireteam 
roll.gif

Then we hit the "exotic chest" and no one got anything but shards/energies and a couple class items....

They decide to hit the chest with alts...

All but 1 dude switch and hit the chest again.......I wait for every1 else to hit it.......they pull the same garbage...

I hit it......and get a 3rd Patience and Time....
pimp.gif

I hear nothing but:  "$#%!"    "WTF!"    " ******* BS "    and then silence....

Next thing I know......I'm back in orbit alone and out of the party chat...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
so some dude on my friends list shot me an invite to help with a VOG HM run........templar CP

I tell 'em lets go...

before we even finish loading, I tell all of 'em........" Yo......just letting you guys know....i got a rep for snatching exotics and guns people want" :lol:

They laugh and say:  "don't worry about it"   "that's BS"   "That's not gonna happen"  etc.

Then one dude says......" IDC what you get....I just want a fatebringer......never got one"

After dropping templar........he left the fireteam  :rofl:

Then we hit the "exotic chest" and no one got anything but shards/energies and a couple class items....

All but 1 dude switch and hit the chest again.......I wait for every1 else to hit it.......they pull the same garbage...

I hit it......and get a 3rd Patience and Time....:pimp:

Next thing I know......I'm back in orbit alone and out of the party chat...:lol:

View media item 1327807

Never fails... Frosbite the exotic snatcher. :smokin :lol:

They don't believe :smh:

I believe, seen it too many times. First raid with us, *Frost prays for a Gjallarhorn* Frost pops open the chest and receives Gjallarhorn

Second raid the very next day on alts, *Frost prays for a Hawkmoon* Frost pops open the chest and receives Hawkmoon.

Like smh :x

Last edited:
They don't believe
mean.gif

I believe, seen it too many times. First raid with us, *Frost prays for a Gjallarhorn* Frost pops open the chest and receives Gjallarhorn

Second raid the very next day on alts, *Frost prays for a Hawkmoon* Frost pops open the chest and receives Hawkmoon.

Like smh
sick.gif
First time I played with frost was this last cycle.

****** was talking about yo I need that foil fusion.

Guess who got it.

Yea

Then at Atheon mogs were like Man I need that Vex. And I was like yo I need that Vex

Guess who got their third vex....

Yep

And he had the arrogance to shard it in front of us

Reported him to PS4 5-0. IDC

Last edited:
First time I played with frost was this last cycle.

****** was talking about yo I need that foil fusion.

Guess who got it.

Yea

Then at Atheon mogs were like Man I need that Vex. And I was like yo I need that Vex

Guess who got their third vex....

Yep

And he had the arrogance to shard it in front of us

Reported him to PS4 5-0. IDC

I was there with you :lol:

I tell 'em lets go...

before we even finish loading, I tell all of 'em........" Yo......just letting you guys know....i got a rep for snatching exotics and guns people want" :lol:

After dropping templar........he left the fireteam  :rofl:

I hit it......and get a 3rd Patience and Time....:pimp:

Next thing I know......I'm back in orbit alone and out of the party chat...:lol:

View media item 1327807
:lol:

dragons breath any good? got one today from the first crota chest

Slow slow slow slow... But i haven't unlocked the javelin perk or the Pyromancer perk...

I'm thinking it will be a LOT better after that. Sucks for pvp though cause no tracking

Back
Top Bottom