Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

mike honcho mike honcho yeah im down for a hm vog too, or nm, whatever. I got 9 coins from nightfall too. Got TLW word from my alt. Generally would be happy about it but 3 of my last 4 exotic drops have been TLW. I guess RNGesus thinks I should fully level it now. I been working on Invective because I found the joys of a blink spec'ed bladedancer with mask of 3rd man :smokin

Last edited:
4 out of the last 5 legendary engrams have turned into ascendant materials
mean.gif
they need to phase out ascendant shards. theyre 100% useless as you can only use them to level up sub-level 30 armor. which is stupid because the armor sold in the tower starts at 30. why continuously give a currency as a reward that cant be used anymore? bungie is so ******ed sometimes. dailies, public events, nightfalls, engrams, strikes....ALL give an outdated currency. cmonnnnnn

and SMH @ 4 of 5 legendary engrams even turning into materials to begin with. but that WOULDNT be a problem if they at least turned into something useful like a radiant material. 

the first raid is only good to give u a chance at getting an outdated version of an exotic so hopefully u get a chance for xur to sell it to upgrade. a chance to take a chance. beautiful. 

Last edited:

they need to phase out ascendant shards. theyre 100% useless as you can only use them to level up sub-level 30 armor. which is stupid because the armor sold in the tower starts at 30. why continuously give a currency as a reward that cant be used anymore? bungie is so ******ed sometimes. dailies, public events, nightfalls, engrams, strikes....ALL give an outdated currency. cmonnnnnn

and SMH @ 4 of 5 legendary engrams even turning into materials to begin with. but that WOULDNT be a problem if they at least turned into something useful like a radiant material. 

the first raid is only good to give u a chance at getting an outdated version of an exotic so hopefully u get a chance for xur to sell it to upgrade. a chance to take a chance. beautiful. 
You still need the materials to level up the armor and weapons from vendors.

weapon engrams should give energy and not shards, and armor should give shards and not energy though.

finally got all the armor i need to level up to 32 with my warlock and titans. now i just need 1000 shards :x

To me that is still a good enough reason. The main reason I still do it tho is to get primaries with burns. Even tho they will max out at 300, they are the best nightfall option

BRUH, that was hilarious. I was like wait, you just said got the gatekeeper then you slowly float down the side of the bridge. We guna have to get Bos to be the official video clip guy for TMT.

I still remember Frost standing in the tower doing that to randoms as a 30 and a 31. I had to get him back especially since he gets all the exotics in the Destiny universe. Just no Raid Helm yet. 
roll.gif

So @illsupra  you guna delete your third Titan and power level it up and then run Crota again? I'll run with you. We guna run with Quad too at some point before the reset. Might as well get it all out the way at once. 

You still need the materials to level up the armor and weapons from vendors.

weapon engrams should give energy and not shards, and armor should give shards and not energy though.
Come on now. You know you are guranteed a hilarious raid when you get @Quad in the chat
laugh.gif

BRUH, that was hilarious. I was like wait, you just said got the gatekeeper then you slowly float down the side of the bridge. We guna have to get Bos to be the official video clip guy for TMT.

I still remember Frost standing in the tower doing that to randoms as a 30 and a 31. I had to get him back especially since he gets all the exotics in the Destiny universe. Just no Raid Helm yet. :rofl:

So @illsupra
 you guna delete your third Titan and power level it up and then run Crota again? I'll run with you. We guna run with Quad too at some point before the reset. Might as well get it all out the way at once. 

View media item 1330346

Soooo umm err , what you tryna say Frost? :lol:

FINALLY!!! ALREADY MAXED OUT!!!

(ss from when I got it yesterady)

THEN THIS HAPPENED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Xur may sell Sunbreakers this Friday... Had 2 legendary drops and BOTH were Exotic Sunbreaker guantlets... Vaulted one, Dismantled the other...

So gift of the sun and starfire protocol doesnt stack. I dont get 3 grenades.

You gotta switch to the explosive perk or float in the air while aiming perk.
Max you can get is two grenades no matter how your loadout is.
Learned this the first night I got Starfire.

Last edited:
Finally have full raid set leveled up. Good to see NT putting up 32s. Momma we made it. :smokin

View media item 1330872

Zero if you replace the raid chest with Alpha Lupi then that setup would be insane. Im only saying this cause I see you with the Hawkmoon.
I didnt upgrde my Aplha Lupi cause I got Hawkmoon after Xur left. :smh:

Generate more orbs, more hand cannon and special ammo.
Then you have the raid boots to carry more heavy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom