Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I can't confirm this, but just like the first second/third chest on VOG, if everyone has an exotic equipped there is a pretty good chance others in the group will get some exotics.

Frost guna pull some crazy exotic tonight from the chests. Watch.
I can't confirm this, but just like the first second/third chest on VOG, if everyone has an exotic equipped there is a pretty good chance others in the group will get some exotics.
I had my gghorn equipped.......every1 else got shards/energies......and I got another gghorn

pimp.gif

I'm 0 for 3 on the chests this week. 4 shards and 2 energies. Got a class piece for the class that already has one, smh.:smh:

Quick edit:

I always have at least 1 exotic weapon or armor equipped and nothing. Maybe not always armor but definitely a weapon on each character.

Last edited:
No Land Beyond, legendary shotgun, The Truth.. :smh:

from the Night Falls

:x

Last edited:
First chests were shards all 3 times ...second chest energies so far :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Got the Universal Remote from the first chest with my 2nd warlock. Nothing but shards and energy other than that :smh:

Night falls gave me a bunch of garbage but I got an icebreaker and the raid helm from the raid. Wish I got the icebreaker last week so I didn't have to buy the upgrade from Xur.

Back
Top Bottom