Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Ayeee at Xur this week. Finally he sells some alright stuff. Grabbed them Don't Touch Me Gloves and Dragons Breath :smokin

I need him to sell Suros for an upgrade so I can upgrade my other one tho

Whats the difference with minions of the darkness and non-guardian kills for super gains?
no idea. sound the same to me. you know bungie.

and yoooo i just saw the full list for what xur is selling. theyre upgrading the pocket infinity too. sweet lord its my birthday. now i will have two infinity 2.0s. gjallarhorn 2.0. starfire from teen titans. AND the dragons breath. we're ONNNNNNNNN. Mama! MAMA WE MADE IT!

and has everybody seen this?

and

Last edited:

u have no excuse to be getting ditched like this unless youre on xbox. someone is ALWAYS on on the ps4 NT clan bruh...
yeah its xbox
frown.gif
I'm on xbox add me. 

gt: Undefinedddd.

NT Xbox team don't run together much.
Not true...well on Destiny maybe that's the case. U 30+? Anytime a NT person hmu they ranked to low to run with my squad. I've ran some solid Crucible with NT heads, generally it isn't a full team so NT gets to mix and mingle with some of my homies to build your Destiny connections, I got a few heavy Raid heads on my friendlist. When I am on hmu, I will be heavy raiding and bounty focused

Whats the difference with minions of the darkness and non-guardian kills for super gains?
no idea. sound the same to me. you know bungie.

and yoooo i just saw the full list for what xur is selling. theyre upgrading the pocket infinity too. sweet lord its my birthday. now i will have two infinity 2.0s. gjallarhorn 2.0. starfire from teen titans. AND the dragons breath. we're ONNNNNNNNN. Mama! MAMA WE MADE IT!

and has everybody seen this?

and

smh enjoy the cheese. Stupid cats posting on YouTube losers looking for hits just making ish get patched.

Anybody else ever have issues with their PS4 where in the middle of the game the disc just ejects? I've had this happen over a handful of times the past few weeks. It also keeps beeping with the disc just hanging out.

Asked @AskPlaystation about it on Twitter and they had me do a power off and unplug, but that didn't fix.

A buddy of mine showed me a vid on Youtube where you set two movie cases underneath the PS4 to raise it off surface because the eject button actually runs under the system, so it may be inadvertently getting activated as you play (heat from system??) so I put some under it and it didn't eject last night.

Last resort may be to "initialize" the system I guess?

Last edited:
New hunter gloves will be copped and prolly the dragons breath seeing as i dont have a ghorn or truth

smh enjoy the cheese. Stupid cats posting on YouTube losers looking for hits just making ish get patched.
like i said a few pages back. cheese it til they patch it. its easy enough to beat legit. but the reason for cheese is simply a time thing. why spend like 45 minutes minimum x 3 characters a week when you can cheese it in 10 x 3 characters a week? We already gotta run the night fall, nd dailies, and heroic, AND eris bounties, AND raid every week just to stay current. might as well get it done as quickly as possible

Anybody else ever have issues with their PS4 where in the middle of the game the disc just ejects? I've had this happen over a handful of times the past few weeks. It also keeps beeping with the disc just hanging out.

Asked @AskPlaystation about it on Twitter and they had me do a power off and unplug, but that didn't fix.

A buddy of mine showed me a vid on Youtube where you set two movie cases underneath the PS4 to raise it off surface because the eject button actually runs under the system, so it may be inadvertently getting activated as you play (heat from system??) so I put some under it and it didn't eject last night.

Last resort may be to "initialize" the system I guess?
Interesting to know. Thanks for that tip.

Do any of you guys have the vertical stand?

like i said a few pages back. cheese it til they patch it. its easy enough to beat legit. but the reason for cheese is simply a time thing. why spend like 45 minutes minimum x 3 characters a week when you can cheese it in 10 x 3 characters a week? We already gotta run the night fall, nd dailies, and heroic, AND eris bounties, AND raid every week just to stay current. might as well get it done as quickly as possible
By the time it's patched your exotics are re ranked 
devil.gif

Bruh. It takes less than 4 minutes to take down crota legit. This is most impressive as its legit. The power of the 32 :smokin

DB is trash...:smh:

already maxed velocity and have the solar flare perk unlocked.....still ****

unless u want it just to have it....save the coins
Yea I just want it. I got too many strange coins as it is. :lol:

I'm going in once I get on today! :smokin

Dragon's Breath
MK 44 Stand Besides
Starfire Protocol
Upgrade Pocket Infinity
Engrams

Can someone explain to me how Raid checkpoints work? I ran CE yesterday up to the second chest, can i start there? I wasn't the party leader, if that makes a difference.

Bruh. It takes less than 4 minutes to take down crota legit. This is most impressive as its legit. The power of the 32
smokin.gif
most people arent 32 zero u know that lol. but its still a time thing, u also have to get to crota which takes time on legit. cuz even if YOU are god-body at crota...theres always at least 1 slacker in the raid team. OR, the raid starts glitching making it impossible to beat in one try. OR, random mistakes etc etc. nd i just posted the video of dude running crota in seconds legit. 32 is OP in the normal raid but because of the shards requirements most people arent there and wont be there for at least another week

I bought the Dragons Breath, idk why. My gjallarhorn is way better.

I think this weekend I need to hop on a raid or nightfall with some of you. I'm a level 30, have not done the new raid yet, only did VoG twice.

Already copped the starfire and Dragon breath ...P&T, PI, and the UR upgrades shall also be copped once I get my glimmer up.

Bruh. It takes less than 4 minutes to take down crota legit. This is most impressive as its legit. The power of the 32
smokin.gif
most people arent 32 zero u know that lol. but its still a time thing, u also have to get to crota which takes time on legit. cuz even if YOU are god-body at crota...theres always at least 1 slacker in the raid team. OR, the raid starts glitching making it impossible to beat in one try. OR, random mistakes etc etc. nd i just posted the video of dude running crota in seconds legit. 32 is OP in the normal raid but because of the shards requirements most people arent there and wont be there for at least another week
Yeah, I feel you. We ran with Quad's squad (dope name) last night just to run him through the raid. Actually it was 3 others on our friends list and half of TMT. It was hilarious how fast you could get through the bridge. Can't lie, it saves like 10 minutes or so. But then at the same time, we had someone in there ask us how to actually legit do the bridge because they couldn't figure it out. If you know how to run the raid and can get through legit, there's no shame in saving time at all. We get to Crota legit every week in 20 minutes or so. Then Deathsinger and Crota take about 15 minutes or less depending on if we goofing off or not and if Crota feels like using his go go gadget extenda sword or chasing me down off his platform. 
sick.gif

The one you posted was crazy though, I wonder how they got two Swordbearers to come out. That's a huge glitch. The real question is how the hell Bungie release these raids without extensive testing?

We also had some guys last night swear they saw a level 31 down Crota in one sword transition.... Even though with Quad's Crota Queso it was literally 12 R2's from my level 32 to take him all the way down to death. So there's that too.

Back
Top Bottom