Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

zero23 zero23 Queso blanco ...and it took you way less than 12 swings sir ...had TMT feeling kinda dirty last night. :lol:

Last edited:
@Zero23 Queso blanco ...and it took you way less than 12 swings sir ...had TMT feeling kinda dirty last night.
laugh.gif
Nah, I counted the swings. 12 total. I usually get 7 in for first sword transition and it gets Crota to about 30% health. Then 2nd sword transition he's done after the 2nd time we take his shields down with 1-2 swings. 

If you wanna get your Biggie on, Crota has 250k health. Each R2 does 21.3k damage. So, mathematically and when I counted it takes 12. 

The one you posted was crazy though, I wonder how they got two Swordbearers to come out. That's a huge glitch. The real question is how the hell Bungie release these raids without extensive testing?

We also had some guys last night swear they saw a level 31 down Crota in one sword transition.... 
heres how:

and there is absolutely no way possible for a level 31 to down crota in 1 transition. absolutely impossible. anyone saying that is not trustworthy lol
@TEKtheMAESTRO  you gotta a ballerhorn yesterday from doin what?

I'm going crazy tryna get that gun. 
mean.gif

As long as @WrightOne86  don't have an Epilogue, I'm good tho.
yea i helped a few people here do atheon on hard. literally was in the party chilling and they called me to sub in my titan just for the bubble. got it in 2 tries and saw the ghorn. i spazzed. no shame lol. of ALLLLLLLLLL the times ive done weeklies, and nightfalls, and dailies, and crucible, and the VoG.... i got it being subbed in for 5 minutes.

sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
 BRUH. That works everytime?  
eek.gif

The best was Biggie in straight up saying to everyone in the party - "Whoever said that is a liar." Point blank cold blooded silence after. I was dying laughing.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

Congrats on the Ballerhorn doe. And you got the 331 upgrade from Xur this week too. 
nthat.gif
 You and Biggie are the two who I know that have been waiting since day one of Destiny for the GGhorn.

@Biggie62  your Ballerhorn on deck bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[thread="606173"]and there is absolutely no way possible for a level 31 to down crota in 1 transition. absolutely impossible. anyone saying that is not trustworthy lol[/thread]

:x :smh: :rofl:  BRUH. That works everytime?  :wow:

The best was Biggie in straight up saying to everyone in the party - "Whoever said that is a liar." Point blank cold blooded silence after. I was dying laughing.

Congrats on the Ballerhorn doe. And you got the 331 upgrade from Xur this week too. :nthat:  You and Biggie are the two who I know that have been waiting since day one of Destiny for the GGhorn.

@Biggie62
 your Ballerhorn on deck bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who said it? ....the only people left is my nephew, uGonLearn, and Osowanted.

[thread="606173"]Destiny Thread Bungie 9 9 14/9240#post_22352904​[/thread]
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Congrats on the Ballerhorn doe. And you got the 331 upgrade from Xur this week too. 
nthat.gif
 You and Biggie are the two who I know that have been waiting since day one of Destiny for the GGhorn.

@Biggie62
 your Ballerhorn on deck bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't Nephew because he knows better. So that leaves - 

Hey guys... lets stop neglecting this okay?

am i trippin or is this a new sheet? i swear we had one being passed around for the longest... unless someone went in and changed the look of it.

edit* nope. cuz my name isnt on there now. who made a new sign up sheet...and for what? that was counterproductive.

edit* its a sheet for destiny only. ahhhh i see. 

sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

nthat.gif

@Biggie62  your Ballerhorn on deck bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bruh it works EVERY TIME. if they tell u something like that, that person dont love you b lol. and hell yea i FINALLY got it man. i felt like

tumblr_m60a6oBb0m1qduqnpo1_500.gif
a

Last edited:

Finally on.

Anyone down for the raids? Gotta do them all this week still lol
Did Crota last night, lookin to do VOG tonight most likely w/ anyone that's down.
Im in for VoGs tonight.

Ran Crota with @juicyju  last night.

My dickhead friend got the blk hammer. Same dude with my Icebreaker and my god of war that Destiny continues to not let me get.

Might start cutting back on this game. **** is too disrespectful at this point and Id like to save whatever's left of my pride
mean.gif

frown.gif

Last edited:
Im in for VoGs tonight.

Ran Crota with @juicyju
 last night.

My dickhead friend got the blk hammer. Same dude with my Icebreaker and my god of war that Destiny continues to not let me get.

Might start cutting back on this game. **** is too disrespectful at this point and Id like to save whatever's left of my pride :smh:  :frown:  

I need to do beginning to templar.. someone can sub for me after that

Comment on kotaku post about the DC crota glitch
I will undoubtedly be taking advantage of this glitch because I ****ing hate this amazing awful game.

this might be the 2nd realest quote about this game... the other being "you work, you lose"

Last edited:
Im in for VoGs tonight.

Ran Crota with @juicyju
 last night.

Might start cutting back on this game. **** is too disrespectful at this point and Id like to save whatever's left of my pride :smh:  :frown:  

I need to do beginning to templar.. someone can sub for me after that
Hit me up Diamond, you know I'll run it withcha.

Last edited:
Copped the don't touch me gauntlets. They're about to be OP for the first part :lol:

All shards from the raid last night, bungie held it down :smokin . Now I just need glimmer to hit 32

Last edited:
If yall running late im down. wont be on untl like 1030pst tho

Most like running hard raid with pito choppa and snoop around 11pm.

I need another drop like last week.. Hopefully it's IB and ballahorn, then I'll be done with vog for a while.. Got like 35 shards and 50 energies lol

Im in for VoGs tonight.

Ran Crota with @juicyju
 last night.

I'm down for a VoG late night for sho

Last edited:
Most like running hard raid with pito choppa and snoop around 11pm.

I need another drop like last week.. Hopefully it's IB and ballahorn, then I'll be done with vog for a while.. Got like 35 shards and 50 energies lol

cool cool, ill hit you guys up. i should be on

Recently started playing this game again and I forgot how fun it was :D

What's the deal with that gun Husk of the Pit? I see all of you guys talking about it and how hard it is to get. I got it after doing that mission where you get the sword. The gun sucks though :lol:

Also, just saw this

Recently started playing this game again and I forgot how fun it was :D

What's the deal with that gun Husk of the Pit? I see all of you guys talking about it and how hard it is to get. I got it after doing that mission where you get the sword. The gun sucks though :lol:

Also, just saw this

Saw that expansion thing, yeah cool!

The Husk evolves into a third and final form, which is exotic - so you'll wanna use it and level it up. 2nd form comes from Eris.

Last edited:
Saw that expansion thing, yeah cool!

The Husk evolves into a third and final form, which is exotic - so you'll wanna use it and level it up. 2nd form comes from Eris.

Just equip it and level it up when you're doing random missions.

It's not any random missions, it only charges while killing Hive.

I said it !!! And there definitely wasn't silence when biggie said that :lol: I kept saying over and over I saw it done !

And I'm gonna keep shouting it that I saw it done !

I wasn't the only one tho another person was saying he saw it too

And yo I honestly can't stand the cheese

Ish is getting out of hand. Almost every group I play with wants to cheese everything.

Shoutout to evoxr1 evoxr1 for trying bridge legit with me.

And I asked TMT how to do it legit cuz since day one I started this raid almost every group has cheesed the bridge, I just wanted to know how to legit do it. But quad jr wanted to just get it over with quick so we cheesed

Edit: who was the dude who didn't know how to pronounce xur?

Last edited:
I will never understand why the term is called "cheesing" or to "cheese."

I understand what it means, but not why they came to that wording haha.

Back
Top Bottom