Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

As long as wrightone86 wrightone86 don't have an Epilogue, I'm good tho.
Challenge accepted. :smokin

3x HM Atheon checkpoints about to happen this weekend :lol:

Got the Dragon's Breath, Starfire, MK 44 boots and upgraded Pocket Infinity.

Bought 2 engrams and they turned into the Warlock Claws of Ahamkara and the Hunter Don't Touch Me gloves.

That leveled my cryptarch and I got the FWC sniper from it.

Who said it? ....the only people left is my nephew, uGonLearn, and Osowanted.
I said it !!! And there definitely wasn't silence when biggie said that
laugh.gif
I kept saying over and over I saw it done !

And I'm gonna keep shouting it that I saw it done !

I wasn't the only one tho another person was saying he saw it too

And yo I honestly can't stand the cheese

Ish is getting out of hand. Almost every group I play with wants to cheese everything.

Shoutout to @EvoXR1 for trying bridge legit with me.

And I asked TMT how to do it legit cuz since day one I started this raid almost every group has cheesed the bridge, I just wanted to know how to legit do it. But quad jr wanted to just get it over with quick so we cheesed
If TMT has enough people online we can run you through legit if everyone wants to do it. I'm usually down to help any NT'er looking for legit help with it, but getting all of us at the right time is tough. We don't carry people through the raid unless your name rhymes with Chaud. 
laugh.gif
 For nostalgia only...

Look at this video - Level 31 did 17 R2 swipes and killed Crota from cheesing. To Legit without cheese kill Crota with one sword at 31 is impossible.

This is the best case scenario - Level 31 almost to 32. (3 light points away) Does 18K damage (rounded up) per R2, Super does 20K damage. First combo - R2, super, R2, R2 = 74k damage. Then Another 4x R2 = 72K damage. Then another R2, Super, R2 R2 = 74k damage. That 220K does not equal 250k damage.

If it was possible in one sword run, there would be a Youtube video with footage and people would be able to replicate it. There's just no way you can get that kinda DPS.

And after going back and forth, once Biggie flat out said "Whoever said that is a liar" there was a silence and the argument was dead. 
laugh.gif

Good_ol, I've seen you invite me a couple times and I've either been going offline or busy, hope we can ride together soon. :smokin

Yeah I been trying to get you in a few things lol

Soon tho my friend.

The NT community is great tho. I've never had so many different people I could play with till I found out yall were into this game just as much as me :lol:

zero23 zero23 I'm not looking for carries lol. I hold my own. I rarely ever die in this game

And nah son that silence thing was not true

If I could remove my memory like dumbledore and show yall what I saw, trust me I would.

I'm not lying I did see it done.

Yall can say whatever yall want but don't call me a lair. I hate that **** for real.

Last edited:

Good_ol, I've seen you invite me a couple times and I've either been going offline or busy, hope we can ride together soon.
smokin.gif
Yeah I been trying to get you in a few things lol

Soon tho my friend.

The NT community is great tho. I've never had so many different people I could play with till I found out yall were into this game just as much as me
laugh.gif

@Zero23 I'm not looking for carries lol. I hold my own. I rarely ever die in this game

And nah son that silence thing was not true

If I could remove my memory like dumbledore and show yall what I saw, trust me I would.

I'm not lying I did see it done.

Yall can say whatever yall want but don't call me a lair. I hat that **** for real.
I'm not saying you looking for carries. Actually appreciate you trying to figure out how to do it legit. Hard mode will fix bugs and make it harder for people who don't know how to run the bridge legit. But I am saying the numbers don't add up. Either it was a cheese run or it didn't happen. Take it how you want but mathematically it can't happen at 31.

Yeah i would have put desitny down a long time ago if it wasnt for NT. I really dont have gamer friends and the ones that are, are on xbone. Oh and welcome back @MARCIELAGO

Last edited:
I'm not saying you looking for carries. Actually appreciate you trying to figure out how to do it legit. Hard mode will fix bugs and make it harder for people who don't know how to run the bridge legit. But I am saying the numbers don't add up. Either it was a cheese run or it didn't happen. Take it how you want but mathematically it can't happen at 31.

I really do wish I could show yall what I saw :lol:

But hey whatever. It's done and over with.

So on to the next

I really do wish I could show yall what I saw
laugh.gif

But hey whatever. It's done and over with.

So on to the next
Yeah bruh, I wanna see that in action. Would be amazing. I'm always floored with the stuff people find in this game. Like who thinks of all these cheese methods to begin with, but that 31 run with one sword legit is something I'd like to see in action.

I think Quad needed one more run, I will go with you guys to go through everything legit if you need someone.

Better go with me if I need more for Atheon though :lol:

I really need to get myself an alt so I can run these raids/nights a couple times each week.

Already got an exotic helm for Warlock in the vault, so probably a good place to start.

Need to find a day to just game though to level it up quick, which is hard to find as a husband/dad :lol:

Last edited:
I really need to get myself an alt so I can run these raids/nights a couple times each week.

Already got an exotic helm for Warlock in the vault, so probably a good place to start.

Need to find a day to just game though, which is hard to find as a husband/dad haha

I hate both of my alt characters and wish they were the same class, much easier to level 3 warlocks or 3 hunters since they can use the same raid gear etc.

Back
Top Bottom