Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just an FYI. When you do the queens raids. You will only get the chest piece and the hemlet. And the old russia raid is easuer compares to the venus one.so if u get the venus one quit and stsrt it again until you get to old Russia.

Anyone complete vault of glass? And whatdo you recieve from it.

XBOX1GT: EDD1E MURPHY

down to mobb some tonight on Xbox 1 - weezybad1

farmed that spot last night on earth , got a legendary hand cannon , no armor though .

I will be initiating a raid tonight, idc anymore that im level 25. Yall can join if yall want to. On Ps4 Based4urFace

Last edited:
Like I made a guideline to beating it lol. Everyone i proposed the idea to shot it down

Spent the little bit of time I was on yesterday just farming Mars to get relic iron to level my armor and weapons. This is going to take forever to level all of my pieces
sick.gif

Granted, I forgot that leveling the armor stats on the legendary armor also increases the Light on those pieces of armor as well. I am up to level 26 now
nthat.gif

I will be on there tonight if anyone wants to strikes/queen's missions/farm materials/crucible.

I guess I should at least use the last 3 Queen's Wrath marks I have to break down the pieces for upgrade materials and to get my rep up with her faction.

I def would be down to try out the Vault as well. Just have to be coordinated and communicate well with the full team.

Used at a church sermon. Found it on Reddit. 
laugh.gif

Edit: Sort of backs up my theory that Traveler = Jesus' second coming. 

Last edited:
Just an FYI. When you do the queens raids. You will only get the chest piece and the hemlet. And the old russia raid is easuer compares to the venus one.so if u get the venus one quit and stsrt it again until you get to old Russia.

Theres a sniper rifle and a ship you can get also.  Its just rare

The 30 day free PSN that came with my game doesn't work

Anything I can do?

Does it not work because I have one already in use for a year?

Theres a sniper rifle and a ship you can get also.  Its just rare
I got the ship. Hope to get the sniper rifle drop. I need a Legendary Sniper Rifle.

I got a ship and new sparrow from doing the Queen missions during the story mode. Everyone got those right? Or is it something different since I am also an Awoken character?

Read some where that if you ever had PS+ on your account, you can't redeem any type of PS+ trial. :/

Back
Top Bottom