Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

As a hunter w/o atheons epilogue, i don't see myself getting through this part of the bounty for a while

I used that + swordbreaker (I'm so so with fusions) + Truth

The Truth and the grenades saved my life. Magnetic grenades are a life send for this bounty. Maximizing your 4 Truth rockets will make or break you. Also, if you drop someone who had heavy don't pick it up until you go empty or die. This way if you do die you can always have more heavy waiting for you.

Last edited:
I used that + swordbreaker (I'm so so with fusions) + Truth

The Truth and the grenades saved my life. Magnetic grenades are a life send for this bounty. Maximizing your 4 Truth rockets will make or break you. Also, if you drop someone who had heavy don't pick it up until you go empty or die. This way if you do die you can always have more heavy waiting for you.
I ran Anthony Epilogue, Praedyth Revenge, and corrective measure. I'd rather run a Lmg over rocket launcher since I'm able to pull off more kill debts having more bullets and heavy weapons being Op. Another note never pickup your heavy ammo soon as they drop as long as your close to the box when someone opens it you will always be able to go back it get it after the rocket wars are over and done with. It's not that bad I ran pvp for a few hours no more than 2 1/2-3 an it was completed. I as a titan running striker sub class. Good luck

Last edited:
Anyone want to take a guess on the nightfall and burn? Im hoping as long as its solar. Got this black hammer and hunger of crota ready :pimp:

Anyone want to take a guess on the nightfall and burn? Im hoping as long as its solar. Got this black hammer and hunger of crota ready :pimp:

Valus Tarc with either Arc or void or no burn. If it was solar we'd all be 1 shot by everything and I don't think bungie wants us to be that miserable.

wright he aint my friend lmao, but i will slap that dude so hard he'll turn into radiant shards

Last edited:
Look for rare guns with the SHOOT TO LOOT perk. Basically you can shoot at ammo boxes anywhere on the map and it will refill your ammo for you.

Amazing for Raids and nightfalls.

is there any way to set waypoint or markers on the map?

I'm trying to do public events but when I watch the video on how to get to locations, it doesn't appear the same as the start point on the video..

Back
Top Bottom