Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Is that vanquisher good?

I got one just haven't been using it much

Closest thing to a Suros in terms of an AR if you like them if you get the right stat roll in legendary form. It allows you to equip a Truth or whatever you favorite Exotic is when in Crucible.

Is that vanquisher good?

I got one just haven't been using it much
Yea it is was held pretty highly in Crucible to allow you to use an exotic elsewhere instead of using the Suros.

The one I got from an engram and not from New Monarchy has the perks of:

Bonus accuracy firing from hip

Fitted Stock (more stability)

Glass Half Full (bottom half of magazine deals extra damage)

I tease them because them and Bos were mad at my perk rolls from it.

My perk rolls lately have been pretty nice and I can't complain with my weapons. I got 2 fusion rifles (void and solar) with accelerated coils, bonus hip accuracy and a 6 mag clip and 2 pulse rifles with stability, glass half full, increased reload when empty and one of them even has the auto-fire perk on it
nthat.gif

I gave up on Dead Orbit. I hit rank 15 and got nothing, so I am moving on to NM in hopes of snagging their shaders instead.
My 2 alts still rocking Dead Orbit though
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I need to level that nice Vanquisher VIII I got from an engram of mine ASAP anyways, right guys?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
you done stuntin yet bruh?

You know me, one of each, level it up and then swap between my characters. Ice Breaker at 331 is a BEAST though. It should be done before the Dragon's Breath. I'm almost done with fully maxing Dragon's Breath and it is good for trash mobs but not much else. Watching a Fallen captain just sidestep my Solar Grenade feels bad bruh. Dragon's Breath isn't even on Truth's level. It just looks damn cool.
lmao i can only imagine the range of emotion from the time u pull the trigger to seeing a captain eurostep it

chris-bosh.gif

you done stuntin yet bruh?

lmao i can only imagine the range of emotion from the time u pull the trigger to seeing a captain eurostep it

chris-bosh.gif
Not eurostep though and that gif!
roll.gif

I forgot you were there that night too to check out that nice assault rifle I got
nthat.gif

Don't mess with me, or I will tag your friend from the PS4 thread to come in here and get you & @jbc908
roll.gif

Last edited:
stilljustblaze stilljustblaze i am more comfortable with the raid now. I have a couple questions tho. Are the lamps aways in the same order/direction or is that part random? What alerts you that the ogres are comeing in the crota fight?

Last edited:
stilljustblaze stilljustblaze i am more comfortable with the raid now. I have a couple questions tho. Are the lamps aways in the same order/direction or is that part random? What alerts you that the ogres are comeing in the crota fight?

Same path yes

Ogres come down after you kill the 2nd Swordbearer and finish your sword attacking. If you need more then a 2nd set of ogres comes after the 4th Swordbearer is killed. Then they spawn when Crota enrages after what ~8-10mins. I forgot the timer.

Last edited:
I still need to do a fresh Crota run sometime this week to learn the nuances like ciscokid ciscokid is saying. Only done raid once and the guy I joined had Crota CP.

Last edited:
@StillJustBlaze i am more comfortable with the raid now. I have a couple questions tho. Are the lamps aways in the same order/direction or is that part random? What alerts you that the ogres are comeing in the crota fight?
What Biggie said
Same path yes

Ogres come down after you kill the 2nd Swordbearer and finish your sword attacking. If you need more then a 2nd set of ogres comes after the 4th Swordbearer is killed. Then they spawn when Crota enrages after what ~8-10mins. I forgot the timer.
I didn't know if he meant the Ogres during Crota, the bridge crossing, or at the end of the maze waiting for the bridge to construct.

You know me, one of each, level it up and then swap between my characters. Ice Breaker at 331 is a BEAST though. It should be done before the Dragon's Breath. I'm almost done with fully maxing Dragon's Breath and it is good for trash mobs but not much else. Watching a Fallen captain just sidestep my Solar Grenade feels bad bruh. Dragon's Breath isn't even on Truth's level. It just looks damn cool.

chris-bosh.gif
Bruh...

Bruh...
tooooooo accurate lmao. swaggy dragon breath. 
Don't mess with me, or I will tag your friend from the PS4 thread to come in here and get you & @jbc908  
roll.gif
aww cmon fam aint even a need for that. dont even summon him by letting him know this thread exists lol. keep parappa the rapper outta here.

All I need is that Black Hammer to drop tomorrow and better Crota gear. I'm sitting on 60+ radiant shards and 70+ radiant energies.. Coulda been had a 32 since week 1 :lol: coulda been maxed the launcher, fusion, and machine gun.. I've told myself I'm waiting to max the Black Hammer as my first Crota gun then save the energies for the primaries.

All I need is that Black Hammer to drop tomorrow and better Crota gear. I'm sitting on 60+ radiant shards and 70+ radiant energies.. Coulda been had a 32 since week 1
laugh.gif
coulda been maxed the launcher, fusion, and machine gun.. I've told myself I'm waiting to max the Black Hammer as my first Crota gun then save the energies for the primaries.
Once hard mode drops, y'all better stop playing with these better stat rolls and upgrade your gear. 

Once hard mode drops, y'all better stop playing with these better stat rolls and upgrade your gear. 

Yea that's where I'm at right now. Waiting for better rolls and sitting on the shards. But if HM would drop tomorrow, you best believe that my Titan would be 32 instantly if necessary. The Warlock would need to go on ice for a bit and do NM for a while until i could amass another 40 or so shards.

yesterday was a litttle funny with the cheese. "uh we killed the sword bearer..." :lol:

Last edited:

tooooooo accurate lmao. swaggy dragon breath. 

aww cmon fam aint even a need for that. dont even summon him by letting him know this thread exists lol. keep parappa the rapper outta here.
I can't
roll.gif

Sure wish I could get some Warlock drops on my character that I don't already have
frown.gif

I can't complain though. There was that one guy that said he has been running Crota every week since the DLC dropped and has still never had a piece drop for him?!
sick.gif

I don't think it was JustBlaze but it might have been.
Unless they are pulling a Biggie and waiting for better stat/perk rolls on the gear, so they aren't counting them
laugh.gif

View media item 1337061

I can't :rofl:

Sure wish I could get some Warlock drops on my character that I don't already have :frown:

I can't complain though. There was that one guy that said he has been running Crota every week since the DLC dropped and has still never had a piece drop for him?! :x

I don't think it was JustBlaze but it might have been.

Unless they are pulling a Biggie and waiting for better stat/perk rolls on the gear, so they aren't counting them :lol:

:smh:

Don't even say anything to me Mr. 2 Gjallarhorns :x

Back
Top Bottom