Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Nah that wasn't me lol I got full set for my hunter and lock.

And yo my fault with the sword hahaha I didn't know I was suppose to grab it. No one told me :lol:

mean.gif

Don't even say anything to me Mr. 2 Gjallarhorns
sick.gif
I told you I would trade you my fully leveled 300 GGhorn so that you could make it 331 in exchange for your Warlock raid chest piece and Obsidian Mind. I will even throw in the exotic shard and 7k glimmer for you to upgrade it
laugh.gif

I told you I would trade you my fully leveled 300 GGhorn so that you could make it 331 in exchange for your Warlock raid chest piece and Obsidian Mind. I will even throw in the exotic shard and 7k glimmer for you to upgrade it :lol:

I would take that trade. I'd get a 2nd chest and an Obsidian mind quickly enough afterwards :lol:

I mean I get better Warlock gear than Titan gear :x

At least now you don't want my Heart of Praxic Fire

Last edited:
I would take that trade. I'd get a 2nd chest and an Obsidian mind quickly enough afterwards
laugh.gif

I mean I get better Warlock gear than Titan gear
sick.gif
At least now you don't want my Heart of Praxic Fire
Oh yea, I need that Praxxic Fire chest piece too.....actually no I don't. I can't wear that and the Obsidian Mind at the same time. I'm keeping my 7k glimmer, since I can't give myself more like you can with yourself.

You over there with Warlock gear better than your Titan, and my Titan has 36 light gloves, chest, boots, 2 helms and 2 raid pieces, and my Warlock hurting for more exotic armor pieces
laugh.gif

That Crota sword replica though?!
eek.gif

JustBlaze, iHust1e will approve of the all red Ghost.

They making the Hunter knives as well on there.

il_570xN.665511973_aetz.jpg

these accessories got struggle written all over em lmaoooooooooooo. look like the clearance bin of some wet seal jewelry type ish

Just got the thorn bounty. How complicated is it? Also how long did it take you guys to finish it?

Just got the thorn bounty. How complicated is it? Also how long did it take you guys to finish it?

Everything is easy minus the 500 void points in crucible where a kill is +5 and a death is -2. It's frustrating and annoying. It's especially hard for hunters since they don't have void abilities. Titans, we can at least have double void sticky grenades and a void punch. I finished it last week along with a few others.

Quick edit, I refuse to do it ever again. I'll pay even 25k glimmer to upgrade in the future as long as I don't have to deal with that Crucible part of it.

Last edited:

Everything is easy minus the 500 void points in crucible where a kill is +5 and a death is -2. It's frustrating and annoying. It's especially hard for hunters since they don't have void abilities. Titans, we can at least have double void sticky grenades and a void punch. I finished it last week along with a few others.

Quick edit, I refuse to do it ever again. I'll pay even 25k glimmer to upgrade in the future as long as I don't have to deal with that Crucible part of it.
It's not that bad.... run control with a void warlock and your melee and grenades count towards it. 

i was frustrated til i realized that.... i just grenade+melee combo'd for 2 days and got it

As a hunter w/o atheons epilogue, i don't see myself getting through this part of the bounty for a while

Back
Top Bottom