Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

He will always be honorary TMT. Biggie said a while back too, need to level up your VoC and Ice Breaker. That Ice Breaker still isn't fully leveled. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Oh no I still plan to do 3 more playthroughs
laugh.gif
I've just been a bit busy this past week so I apologize to anyone who sent me an invite and I just didn't join.
3 more playthroughs?
eek.gif

Isn't that like a 30+ hour game per playthrough?
Easily 30+ hours
laugh.gif
Replay value is super high though. Cutscenes and dialogue can be vastly different based on your race, gender and class.

There are also some big choices for you to make along the way that can really change things in the game world.

The Money Team tryna straight extort their youngest member ...well at least he thinks he's still apart of TMT.

He will always be honorary TMT. Biggie said a while back too, need to level up your VoC and Ice Breaker. That Ice Breaker still isn't fully leveled. :lol:

In his defense that old IB was leveled up, now his 2.0 IB version is not tho :smh: ...yall know how lazy he is once it comes to leveling exotics, dude has had full raid gear since Friday yet he's still level 31.

I think yall should tell him that he can't run with TMT until he gets to level 32 and at least max out 1 exotic.

The Money Team tryna straight extort their youngest member ...well at least he thinks he's still apart of TMT.

He will always be honorary TMT. Biggie said a while back too, need to level up your VoC and Ice Breaker. That Ice Breaker still isn't fully leveled. 
laugh.gif
In his defense that old IB was leveled up, now his 2.0 IB version is not tho
mean.gif
...yall know how lazy he is once it comes to leveling exotics, dude has had full raid gear since Friday yet he's still level 31.

I think yall should tell him that he can't run with TMT until he gets to level 32 and at least max out 1 exotic.
Done. Well he did say now that he's going to be back in school he can't run with us at our normal time. But we'll relay the message. With Hard mode around the corner, that is an absolute fact about being level 32. 

He even admitted that he's horrible at leveling exotics. Hell we all hate it. Taking a break from the game for a few days helps. I know that it helped me by stepping away from it from Friday-Sunday.

It became like a 2nd job :lol:

In his defense that old IB was leveled up, now his 2.0 IB version is not tho
mean.gif
...yall know how lazy he is once it comes to leveling exotics, dude has had full raid gear since Friday yet he's still level 31.

Wait....he hasn't leveled that chest piece from last week?!
sick.gif
mean.gif

That unappreciative damn warlock....hurts me soul
mean.gif

My Icebreaker is still at 307 and just about to unlock the explode on kill perk myself on the 331 IceBreaker
laugh.gif
. I never use mine since I have GGhorn though. My Black Hammer and LDR are 331 though.

He even admitted that he's horrible at leveling exotics. Hell we all hate it. Taking a break from the game for a few days helps. I know that it helped me by stepping away from it from Friday-Sunday.

It became like a 2nd job :lol:

It is a second job. As soon as he comes home I tell him- Time to clock in and go to work, you hella behind. :lol:

In his defense that old IB was leveled up, now his 2.0 IB version is not tho :smh: ...yall know how lazy he is once it comes to leveling exotics, dude has had full raid gear since Friday yet he's still level 31.

Wait....he hasn't leveled that chest piece from last week?! :x :smh:
That unappreciative damn warlock....hurts me soul :smh:

My Icebreaker is still at 307 and just about to unlock the explode on kill perk myself on the 331 IceBreaker :lol: . I never use mine since I have GGhorn though. My Black Hammer and LDR are 331 though.

Nope :smh:

question what is the best way to get legendary items? i have one legendary primary weapon.. i want a auto rifle or handgun.

i'm so new to this after the first couple of weeks..

question what is the best way to get legendary items? i have one legendary primary weapon.. i want a auto rifle or handgun.

i'm so new to this after the first couple of weeks..
Either level up a faction to rank 3 and buy one with the marks and commendation

AND/OR

Run the ROC strike playlist. You will get at least 4 blue engrams per run and they can turn into legndaries. You also will have a chance to get a legendary/exotic drop at the end of the strike as well. 

Just got patience & time drop on the weekly nightfall. I'll be on awhile longer if anyone is looking to do Crota or VOG.

Back
Top Bottom