Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Lmaooo I need to do 3 nightfalls tonight so if anyonewants to join me and @iHust1e at 7 then cool. Imma be with my homie with the THREE Ice Breakers :smh: :lol: at like 9 so if anyone wants to help wit 2 of those then great lol. Also what snipers yall using for this NF? Im contemplating between Black Hammer for the White Nail perk or Patience & Time cause of the Arc burn

Lmaooo I need to do 3 nightfalls tonight so if anyonewants to join me and @iHust1e at 7 then cool. Imma be with my homie with the THREE Ice Breakers :smh: :lol: at like 9 so if anyone wants to help wit 2 of those then great lol. Also what snipers yall using for this NF? Im contemplating between Black Hammer for the White Nail perk or Patience & Time cause of the Arc burn

My Setup:

Primary: Fate Bringer
Secondary: Black Hammer (for spider), Murmur (first room), Patience & Time or LDR (for Sepiks... i'm thinking LDR since I can shoot through the wall in the cheese spot :lol:)
Heavy: Thunderlord (field scout then switch to stability perk :lol:)

:smokin

My set up was fatebringer, patience and time, hunger of crota, to take car of those stupid shanks quick.

My group for done with the night fall in like 10 minutes tops.
spider went down dumb fast. Had 2 patience and one black hammer hittin it.

yo chem lemme get in on iron banner
His group is still set to closed
laugh.gif

I'm running Iron Banner this week to try and get the hand cannon and possibly the sniper rolled to a void one.

Ill be on later if u need help

Damn everybody gotta constant fire team except me, they said I die too quick :lol:

Now Quad, why you lying like that :lol:

j/k

I got like 120 people on my list and at any given moment there's maybe 40-50 people playin Destiny.

On reset night, there many be well over 60 people sometimes more ....every time I turn on my PS4, there's like 4-5 new people on my list. :smh:

Last edited:
Man.. I wish I had the time u guys do to play the game. I literally only got Thursday nights and Friday nights after my 3 year old goes to bed to raid and nightfall and weekly have to be done anytime my son is asleep...

Rest of the time I'm playing solo cause my son to Damn needy with his going to the bathroom thing lol.

Sounds like quad Jr is exactly like my boys son that I regularly play with. Noname knows who I'm talking about (choppa) he pulled the same thing on crota where all he gotta do is shot the boomers, instead he says he's focusing on crota... Smh... And he ruined our chances of getting the 2nd chest last week, our runner (hunter) decided to stop cause he got stuck so we were gonna wipe.. Then I see this random slow titan just floating past the hallway door... Smh lol

Is there some sort of online strategy or walkthrough for Destiny. I bought the game on release day and I just purchased the dark below. My character is at 25 but all I have is basic gear. I tried reading through the thread but I'm a newbie and most of the stuff you'll are saying sounds like a foreign language.

Is there some sort of online strategy or walkthrough for Destiny. I bought the game on release day and I just purchased the dark below. My character is at 25 but all I have is basic gear. I tried reading through the thread but I'm a newbie and most of the stuff you'll are saying sounds like a foreign language.

Honestly if you have the time, the Destiny reddit forum is your best bet. It has a breakdown of literally everything. Just google destiny reddit and it'll be the first link.

Really isn't much walkthrough once u get past level 20. At this point ur only options are to do the vanguard bounties or the crucible bounties. Doing so will level up your vanguard rank or crucible rank (u can check where u are by talking to ur vanguard person, the diamond on the left) when u earn enough vanguard or crucible marks u can purchase gear from them. Every time u level up ur vanguard or crucible u get a commendation that u can use to buy a chest piece or helmet from the vanguard or crucible. When u get roughly to 27,u can start doing the weekly strikes and possibly be carried by 2 other on the nightfall (that's what I'm doing with my 27 warlock) once all ur gear us purple and yellow u can then just keep doing bounties to level them up.

Hope that helps... I'm on my phone so it's a pain to type lol

If you playing solo and need gear. Try to rank up a faction by doing vanguard strikes or crucible and one you have enough marks and a commendation you can purchase gear from them. Gauntlets and boots I believe don't require a commendation but helmet and chest do.

Once you get to be about 26 ish let me know. I promised just reason I will have a group to show him VOG and try and get him gear. Once you hit 27 let me know I also told him that I will carry him through the nightfall so it'll be a chance he can get gear.

Also while doing vanguard ROC strikes pick up as many of those blue engrams as you can and turn them into the cryptarch. Every time he is ranked up he will give you a gift. Same with factions.

Also do as many bounties as possible. If you want to get a quick legendary arm piece do all the eris bounties.

Back
Top Bottom