Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Ite chem i see you i try to join your nightfall and you set it to closed it's ok tho

We had a full fireteam Based... I always close it if the Fire Team is full. My bad homie.
Hunter, Myself and High is how we usually clear our nightfalls.

Last edited:
why you lyig the second one it was just you and high fam

Hunter joined towards the end. Why would I block anyone from a nighfall bruh?
Weve ran you thru VOG while you did absolutely nothing... If theres an open spot cats is always welcome to join.

Last edited:
I'm done. :rofl:

Based you got a FIRETEAM tho. Why they aint gettin u thru the NF?

Last edited:
why you lyig the second one it was just you and high fam

Hunter joined towards the end. Why would I block anyone from a nighfall bruh?
Weve ran you thru VOG while you did absolutely nothing... If theres an open spot cats is always welcome to join.

Based got carried in a Jansport :lol:

i aint trynna camp up on some damn hill shooting at a templar, thus i just chilled in the back

Yo?! Who still remembers that night Quad was talking mad trash about hopping in his Gucci bag and was going to carry you guys in the Weekly Nightfall and not even 10 seconds later he immediately dies?!
roll.gif

Man I think everyone was in that party chat that night too. Like 9-10 of us 
laugh.gif
bruh he was talking smack to ME. talkin bout he was gonna carry me in his gucci bag. turned ONE corner and died bruh. it wasn't even 10 seconds. dude put his right foot out around the corner and got his wig pushed back immediately. we were allllll dying yo lmaoooo. fake *** gucci bag. 

Yo?! Who still remembers that night Quad was talking mad trash about hopping in his Gucci bag and was going to carry you guys in the Weekly Nightfall and not even 10 seconds later he immediately dies?!
roll.gif

Man I think everyone was in that party chat that night too. Like 9-10 of us 
laugh.gif
bruh he was talking smack to ME. talkin bout he was gonna carry me in his gucci bag. turned ONE corner and died bruh. it wasn't even 10 seconds. dude put his right foot out around the corner and got his wig pushed back immediately. we were allllll dying yo lmaoooo. fake *** gucci bag. 
Guddi Bag aka The official Quad Bag

I thought it was you, but I couldn't remember for sure or not.
roll.gif

Guddi Bag aka The official Quad Bag
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think that nightfall was quad tek and myself on the day the expansion dropped cuz we were running that omnigoon strike when it was brand new :lol:

Finally got my first exotic drop out the night fall. It wasn't the gjally but I'll take it.

Got apotheosis veil I like my obsidian mind better

@jbc908  Dawg don't forget the ancient Vietnamese proverb about positivity. I believe it went a little something like:
chó cái không là ****, cuốc không phải là một trong hai.
But word I'm down to run w/e if we're on at the same time. 

@jbc908
 Dawg don't forget the ancient Vietnamese proverb about positivity. I believe it went a little something like:

chó cái không là ****, cuốc không phải là một trong hai.

But word I'm down to run w/e if we're on at the same time. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it was actually " Cái khó ló cái khôn."

I aint boutta be bout the positivity no more, yall keep being on that bull**** imma just curse everyone out son. f*** yall

not srs
Nah you srs. 
nthat.gif

Waiting for my icebreaker team to get home at 9 for one NF. Doing the other one with @Dat Dude Chris  at 7. Finna get two Icebreakers today 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom