Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yup I had a failure to sign into psn. It did say that psn is currently undergoing maintenance, but idk how true that is lol.

Now it's officially offline.
iZ85OV0nyar09.gif

BRUH! I FINALLY GET FREE TIME AND THIS IS HOW YOU DO ME PLAYSTATION?! THIS IS HOW YOU DO ME?!

Nah you srs. 
nthat.gif

Waiting for my icebreaker team to get home at 9 for one NF. Doing the other one with @Dat Dude Chris
 at 7. Finna get two Icebreakers today 
nthat.gif

I lightweight wanna be present when this occurs nh
roll.gif

Your reactions be killing me fam. I can only imagine what would happen when an IB drops
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This game ruined my life. Im sweating now that psn is down again

Now that I can finally watch the Aladdin video, it is funny as hell.

It's funny how everybody mad they can't get on destiny, to only post a couple hours later about the bull**** that RNGesus gave you. :lol: relax and chill with the fam people.

Last edited:
At least yall just lost connection. Mine says I dont have the license for it anymore.

Now that I can finally watch the Aladdin video, it is funny as hell.

It's funny how everybody mad they can't get on destiny, to only post a couple hours later about the bull**** that RNGesus gave you. :lol: relax and chill with the fam people.

:lol: so true.

Dammit. I didn't read the thread and have been playing iron banner for the past couple hours without an issue. I just turned my ps4 off and checked the thread and am now kicking myself. I shouldve just stayed in orbit. Hope it comes back up soon.

I actually got lego marvel last xmas as a gift from a friend that assumed I had copped a ps4 already :lol:. Got my ps4 with the destiny bundle

Back
Top Bottom