Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

All I got from 3 Nightfalls was energy and shards. I'm being dead ******* serious right now. Last week sucked.

All I got from 3 Nightfalls was energy and shards. I'm being dead ******* serious right now. Last week sucked.
RNGesus is paying you back for staying away for so long. I know that terrible terrible feel doe... 
mean.gif

1/20 Hot Fix Update just posted:

1.1.0.4 : The one with Crota's End Hard Mode.

Before we manually release the Hard Mode version of Crota's End, we're deploying another round of fixes.

Crota's End

Prepared Hard Mode for manual activation on Wednesday, January 21st
Updates on exact go-time will be given via Twitter after 10AM Pacific

Bridge Encounter

Players are no longer able to de-spawn enemies after activating bridge plates and holding a specific spot

Crota Encounter

Fixed a rare issue that caused Crota to stop summoning Oversouls

Last edited:
Jr.is at home today, as soon as yall see that sorry mofo on hit him up to run everything -quadbaby

1/20 Hot Fix Update just posted:

Bridge Encounter

Players are no longer able to de-spawn enemies after activating bridge plates and holding a specific spot

roll.gif
 REALLY? You go through the trouble to patch this, but you can't patch the 2nd part to the cheese where all you need is one person to hide on the other side to get Ogres to spawn?

"Bungie's Watching", right. 
mean.gif

Don't doubt the patch fixing the cheese until you try it. They could have stealth patched it without letting anyone know.

Well they won't fix it if you don't tell them I posted that... 
nerd.gif

But seriously, this is the 2nd or 3rd patch for the bridge. I feel like they could easily craft a patch for the bridge so it has to be done correctly. Instead they just seem to do the bare minimum. Same with Lamps.

:rofl:  REALLY? You go through the trouble to patch this, but you can't patch the 2nd part to the cheese where all you need is one person to hide on the other side to get Ogres to spawn?

"Bungie's Watching", right. :smh:  

But with all those thralls and crap coming at you, it'll be tough to focus on the ogres on the other side.

The despawn the enemies crap is so pointless. It just puts them on the other side so when people start crossing over they just have a harder time over there.

So much easier just doing it legit. It's not even hard. In fact nothing about this raid is hard.

I will say this tho ...the Voidfang Vestment are equivalent to Sunbreakers ...it drops more than walmart prices.

Nah, its been a minute since he repped NT.

What we consider a decent drop, is nothin to Frost ...2 pieces of measly exotic armor is crumbs to him ....only Godly drops are allowed. 

*shrug*

Well, once you have everything like he does. Unless you get the specific drops you are looking for it's all exotic shards and ascendant materials.

I'd really like to start getting Radiant materials from something other than dismantling raid gear and loot from the raid.

Back
Top Bottom