Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Need nightfalls, weeklys and both raids TONIGHT. Gon pull an all nighter til theyre all done, **** work....jk lol. But I may need ppl for nightfall if yall wanna run after 7pm est

Need nightfalls, weeklys and both raids TONIGHT. Gon pull an all nighter til theyre all done, **** work....jk lol. But I may need ppl for nightfall if yall wanna run after 7pm est

Definitely hitting up NF and HM VoG tonight. Will start with NF, probably arond 830 CST.

If anyone is thinking of doing Crota tonight, why not just wait until tomorrow for double loot and better rewards?

Apologies if already discussed, I don't keep up with the thread every day.

I want to say this exactly. ..But wife would be like, "i don't think so." :lol:

Two NF's at 7 EST. Be there 
glasses.gif

So whats the deal.. Has Bungie said that doing normal mode Crota today will reset when Hard Mode drops so we can get double drops?

So whats the deal.. Has Bungie said that doing normal mode Crota today will reset when Hard Mode drops so we can get double drops?

I wouldn't count on that.

We were talking about it yesterday Bos and I think you were in chat at the time as well. We are planning to wait until HM for double drops. I'm pretty sure that unless Bungie throws a massive curveball we should down Crota tomorrow anyway on HM and have the raid on farm status by Thursday.

Think how Yogurt wouldn't drop anything if you picked up the chest after the patch.

Last edited:
Finally got my Warlock up, he was 2 on Friday night, now 27 as of last night. I'm kinda feeling my Warlock more than my Hunter, heh. Titan tho >

VoG tonight, let's get it KLIQ.

Last edited:
Chem is no longer part of NT?

Nah, its been a minute since he repped NT.

What we consider a decent drop, is nothin to Frost ...2 pieces of measly exotic armor is crumbs to him ....only Godly drops are allowed. 
Yea I think I remember someone saying that he changes clan names/groups all the time randomly or something
laugh.gif

Knocking those NFs and weeklies out tonight and just going to wait for double loot drops tomorrow in HM Crota.

Well if I run 2 NFs with Hust1e and you get on later at 1130 my time. I can still run one more if I have to. If not. Ill help out if im not in a raid or anything infraren infraren or anyone else on here

^^ 
roll.gif

@InfraRen  im going to be on around 7ish EST tonight. Just doing NFs tonight bc I still have to some stuff to finish up today. Rolling with Chris and his boy

But if I get this stuff done before 7, ill stay on for long. But def tomrrow/thurs/friday i wont have any immediate assignments to deal with then and can stay on longer

Last edited:
Hey Quad, sorry for the boot, but we had 3. One was just switching his gear over.

From the 3 Nightfalls I got:

Dragonsbreath

Last Word

Truth

All multiples, but a great run nonetheless. 

View media item 1361832
NF #1 got last word. Even tho I bought it when xur had it. Easy shard

View media item 1361833
NF #2 got this crap scout rifle. Dude who jumped in randomly got the mask.

Don't worry tho evoxr1 evoxr1 I saved my warlock for the last NF with you. And I'll do it more than once if you gotta run another character.

I'm always down to help.

Word... Gonna be in here in about an 1 hr... Gotta put my son to sleep then I'll hop on

Back
Top Bottom