Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got another Ballerhorn today. Now i got 4 
pimp.gif

and i cant get one if my life depended on it, anyway im done with the game some ish popped up thats gonna keep my off for a minute

DAWG PLS. U TREADING INTO FOREIGN TERRITORY, THAT THERE WAS A PESO CHECKPOINT. 
Yea I realized it had reset so it wasn't our CP he was on :lol:

Foreign Territory :lol:
You must don't know I have diplomatic immunity with all territories :smokin

Yesterday when quad quad got the Gallerhorn I told him I was smoking BBQ ribs for 7 hours plus. He told me he hella wanted to see what they look like.

Here's the finished product... Dry beef spare ribs, smoked for 7 hours while I didnt do anything but play Destiny with TST & Peso Squad.

View media item 1362938I tore em up like I had the Hunger Of Crtoa... Joints make me hungry again just looking at em. SMH.

@Wartortle @Gabe... The Struggle Team EATIN. :pimp:

To somewhat keep this Destiny related.... How many 32's ya'll got for the Hardmode that drops in about 8 hours?

Last edited:
Yesterday when quad quad got the Gallerhorn I told him I was smoking BBQ ribs for 7 hours plus. He told me he hella wanted to see what they look like.

Here's the finished product... Dry beef spare ribs, smoked for 7 hours while I didnt do anything but play Destiny with TST & Peso Squad.

View media item 1362938Joints make me hungery just looking at em. SMH.

@Wartortle @Gabe... The Struggle Team EATIN. :pimp:

To somewhat keep this Destiny related.... How many 32's ya'll got for the Hardmode that drops in about 8 hours?

Bro, that looks hella good...we're in TX so smoking meats is pretty much every other weekend all year round for me.

Also we're 5 shards short of bein 32.

Got the Crest of Alpha Lupi piece from NF last night. No Hunter alt, but still nice to get something exotic. Might hang onto just in case I make one, otherwise, free exo shard. Standard SC's and fillers from weekly.

Raids await :smokin

Last edited:
Got the Crest of Alpha Lupi piece from NF last night. No Hunter alt, but still nice to get something exotic. Might hang onto just in case I make one, otherwise, free exo shard. Standard SC's and fillers from weekly.

Raids await :smokin

Might as well start a hunter fam.

That's kinda how I ended up starting my warlock... Bought a exotic gauntlet engram from xur hoping for a titan, but turned into warlock. Just so happened I had a couple random legendary warlock armor. Straight jumped to 26 when I hit 20 lol

That's kinda how I ended up starting my warlock... Bought a exotic gauntlet engram from xur hoping for a titan, but turned into warlock. Just so happened I had a couple random legendary warlock armor. Straight jumped to 26 when I hit 20 lol

Yeah, that's how I started my Warlock. Got an exotic helmet drop. Now I have a second Titan to pump up w/ my main's gear to get in on this double-dip action each week.

At some point I'll drop the 2nd Titan probably and start a Hunter cuz I'd like to have all 3 to rock with. Also, who doesn't want to get invisible every once in a while?8)

Last edited:
How everyone feels when people knockout nightfalls while you're stuck at work is what im going to feel about today when HM drops. :frown:

Where your hunter at b? [emoji]128526[/emoji] 8)

On the unemployment line asking for a job in the raid after the swordbearer has been already chosen

:lol:

I will admit that hunters are just beasts in crucible though :smh:

Last edited:

It don't matter what character I'm using I'm always the swordbearer. I don't mind it tho. I get to see Croats face when he gets the beat down 8)

How everyone feels when people knockout nightfalls while you're stuck at work is what im going to feel about today when HM drops. :frown:

Pretty much sums it up for me... Just a helm or chest from crota raid and I'll be on my way to 32

Im debating between that and another titan. I don't think I can play well as a hunter... I hate hiding after getting hit with 1 shot lol

On the unemployment line asking for a job in the raid after the swordbearer has been already chosen

I will admit that hunters are just beasts in crucible though :smh:

Yeah... It's annoying how OP hunters are in crucible with that bladedancer.

Back
Top Bottom