Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Raid Weapons dropped after the Abyss.. so I guess they're dropping at every drop (except loot boxes)

I have an outdated flash on my computer and they refuse to update it for me :smh:

Damn IT, they know what I'd be doing :lol: One of the guys plays Destiny too and he asks me all types of questions

@Zero23 lemme get that ballerhorn pic with the 28 inch rims ...I gotta show Jr when he gets home.
You mean this one????!!!!

Congrats and welcome to team Bjallerhorn. Momma we made it!!!
Yep, thats it ...bruh why it gotta have diamonds on it 
laugh.gif
 ....hell naw im offended. 
mean.gif

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous for HM Crota. For whatever reason, I only got to do normal all the way through like twice, so I'm sure my first couple HM runs are gonna be fuuuuuugly.

I feel the same way lol
And oh yea my bad I never replied to your message like a couple days back. I never check my messages on PSN cause of issues in the past with that haha. Also Im trying to do some raids either tonight or tomorrow, hit me up if yall see me on

I feel the same way lol
And oh yea my bad I never replied to your message like a couple days back. I never check my messages on PSN cause of issues in the past with that haha. Also Im trying to do some raids either tonight or tomorrow, hit me up if yall see me on

Plan to do hard vault around like 930 CST, have one other so would be glad to have you (and a couple others.)

Took a group all of 49 minutes to beat it 
laugh.gif
Thats all? ....I wonder if they all were level 32.

I also wonder wtf Bungie thinks .....working on something for who knows how long, then a group come in and smash HM Crota is 49 minutes.

I still believe VoG was/is way harder than Crota ....i remember people legit panicking once Atheon couldn't be cheesed off the map.

Nothing about Aetheon was hard ONCE you got a group together that had the proper loadout and listened to directions and knew their roles which could be interchangeable. Sure we wiped for hours doing him on HM that one Monday, but we did it. We had a harder time doing Gatekeeper in all honesty until we got our 2nd GGhorn and it was a wrap.

#TMT should get it done tonight. :nthat:

And yea that shader is nice!! :smokin

Last edited:
http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR/2/4611686018434922875/2305843009219466110/1559717852?_

I agree that VoG was/is harder than Crota, but I say that without having attempted Crota HM.

I'm not exactly sure what the point was of delaying HM for these last few months. I'm assuming that they just wanted to see what cheese strats came out so that they could fix them before anyone was given rewards for HM. They certainly didn't change any of the mechanics too extremely, so I really don't see the point of them delaying it other than trying to "optimize" it from their perspective.

HM Crota Encounters Summarized:

Abyss: Yellow Knights, Cursed Thralls, Yellow Ogres.. lamps explode faster, 1st loot box doesn't have double drop

Bridge: Yellow Knights, Wizards, Ogres.. shorter totem poles (whatever they're called), 2nd loot box doesn't have double drop

Deathsinger: Shorter Liturgy

Crota: Wizards Spawn when boomers die. No revive, no random oversouls (probably different when enraged), no chalice. Gatekeeper bottom mid.

If your class has any perk that heals when super is active or when picking up orbs, then thats crucial.

Weapons drop at each loot drop point

Last edited:
quad quad nah TPT doesn't have enough 32s to run hard. We all wanna wait till everyone is 32. And yeah I agree with you VOG is way harder than crota.

If it took a group 49 minutes it mustn't be that bad. If TPT doesn't run it Id like to run with another group if yall have room for me.

wrightone86 wrightone86 #riversidemob 8)

Smh. What's the best way to farm hadronkc essence. I never thought I'd be low on it.
Im with you, except Platasteel Plating.

I was buying Green gear from Vanguard vendor and breaking it down, but ran out of glimmer.

Bets bet is to just use that character a ton. Strikes, PVP, ect. Anywhere you can get engrams or gear as reward.

I just want the new Raid primaries so I can run with them. Hand Cannon and Auto Rifle #1 priority. Everything else, in any other order. Can't wait to run Hard mode with TMT tonight.

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom