Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Call me crazy but besides the obvious bugs in Crota's End, I actually like how difficult Hard Mode is. Yeah it sucks to feel defeated and not clear in a timely fashion but I do appreciate the struggle and the satisfaction upon completing is amazing. A HARD raid should always be one level higher than max level. VOG Hard is a joke, straight farm status at this point.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but besides the obvious bugs in Crota's End, I actually like how difficult Hard Mode is. Yeah it sucks to feel defeated and not clear in a timely fashion but I do appreciate the struggle and the satisfaction upon completing is amazing. A HARD raid should always be one level higher than max level. VOG Hard is a joke, straight farm status at this point.
Not going to lie, felt extremely satisfying when we cleared it last night after the struggle. Going to feel that two more times before the reset then all over again next week.

I wish the mechanics were more challenging than just making enemies bullet sponges and making us have to pop them off like crazy. It just feels lazy, especially since they had a month to put it out.

Not going to lie, felt extremely satisfying when we cleared it last night after the struggle. Going to feel that two more times before the reset then all over again next week.

I wish the mechanics were more challenging than just making enemies bullet sponges and making us have to pop them off like crazy. It just feels lazy, especially since they had a month to put it out.

This is my point. I have no problem with it being hard or even adding more mechanics. But making things just bigger bullet sponges is just pointless.

I mean even the boomers across the bridge, they shouldn't be eating 4 of my GGhorn rockets and a grenade before he dies, that is just ridiculous. While 3 shotting me while I'm solo out there.

Last edited:
This is my point. I have no problem with it being hard or even adding more mechanics. But making things just bigger bullet sponges is just pointless.

I mean even the boomers across the bridge, they shouldn't be eating 4 of my GGhorn rockets and a grenade before he dies, that is just ridiculous.

Thats what hard should be about, enemies should obviously be harder to kill. Crota's End is a much different/shorter raid than VOG, so its unfair to compare in certain aspects.. but only detainment was added to VOG Hard Mode.. Crota's End Hard Mode, has more changes than VOG Hard Mode.

Furthermore, consider Crota's End Normal Mode :rofl: When you were a 32, in a level 32 raid.. bruh thats a joke. Even if they added all the Hard Mode changes, and kept it at level 32.. the raid would still be a joke, and we'd be laughing at how easy it was..

Last edited:
Raids and future raids will never be too difficult.  With people streaming, recording, YouTubing aspects or whole raids.  Anyone can easily pick up and learn it.

Without twitch, YouTube, other referencing sites, I'd still be stuck somewhere in the VoG.

Raids and future raids will never be too difficult.  With people streaming, recording, YouTubing aspects or whole raids.  Anyone can easily pick up and learn it.

Without twitch, YouTube, other referencing sites, I'd still be stuck somewhere in the VoG.

Even with strats, if people don't come with synths, and the right weapon loadout they will not be of use to anyone in this HM. HM is supposed to be hard, but Bungie said that they wanted their content to be accessible. PUGs are pretty much a dead end at this point for this HM raid, something that I doubt Bungie wants. Also, this is the true equivalent of no carries, like literally everyone has a role and they need to play it to their full potential.

Last edited:
Man bungie trolling all the broke boys who couldnt afford ice breaker last week by dropping no land beyond :lol:

**** Crota and Atheon, Xur and the cryptarch are the real bosses in this game
mean.gif

AND DID I READ THAT MY ***** @Quad Jr IS FINALLY ON NT!?!?!?!

excited-baby.gif

Yea he sent me a pm and the title of it is "You work you lose"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I been tellin him to make an account b/c he be missing everything in here ...Wright are you sure he sent the PM ..dude can barely read and write.
laugh.gif

**** Crota and Atheon, Xur and the cryptarch are the real bosses in this game
mean.gif

AND DID I READ THAT MY ***** @Quad Jr IS FINALLY ON NT!?!?!?!

excited-baby.gif
Above is actually his screen name ...says it was created yesterday.

If he's using his phone in class ...then that shalt warrant compressions, in the sternum area. 

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I been tellin him to make an account b/c he be missing everything in here ...Wright are you sure he sent the PM ..dude can barely read and write.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Yea he sent it to me at like 9PM last night. At first I didn't realize it was him. I thought it was you until after I replied and saw the "JR" on the end and was like
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Above is actually his screen name ...says it was created yesterday.

If he's using his phone in class ...then that shalt warrant compressions, in the sternum area. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since he hasn't replied to anyone yet, he should be in the clear for now. He going to get out of school with all types of email notifications though 
laugh.gif

NVM I fixed it ...somebody been in my preferences and I think I know who it was.

Last edited:
Still just blaze you was clutch in the pit with the Hunter last night.

I soloed it later on that night with another nter. Took about 8 tries though. I got another pulse rifle and enough shards for a second 32!

Still just blaze you was clutch in the pit with the Hunter last night.

I soloed it later on that night with another nter. Took about 8 tries though. I got another pulse rifle and enough shards for a second 32!

Thanks bro. I didn't get ish but some energies but I ain't mad at it. Eventually I'll get some more weapons.

I need a few more shards to get my warlock to 32

My Titan ready too but I need a lot of shards for him

Imma start soloing what i can on the raids and call it a day if i get good drops so be it. Raid groups i be in be thrash.

I got the drop a week ago, haven't used it.

Nothing as of yet. The crux is supposedly on the loot table according to a recent post by DeeJ after speaking to the Devs, but nothing has been confirmed. Either it requires certain tactics or who knows.

Back
Top Bottom