Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Looks to be an even better video/strategy for hard mode crota

Just need 2 titans... Completely avoids the pit area etc

Taking Crota Down on Hard Mode:

Last edited:
Def not ready for HM Crota. Need a week or two to get more shards. 

Shrugs

Last edited:
#TMT out here eating :smokin

I got the hand cannon from Crota. Definitely a Crota kill for the ages.

So many moments from the run
:rofl:

On to the alts now :smokin

Xur got trash this week
mean.gif
All I bought was them Hunter boots

gonna be sliding round the map at lightning speed with my Multi Tool and those

This ***** *** foo would sell the same damn exotic chest piece for warlocks. ***** *** *****

That's interesting evoxr1 evoxr1 we should practice that in normal mod then when everyone in TPT is 32 we can try hard

We can definitely try tomorrow... Just attempted crota with most of our guys, just having a hard time with crota himself.

First run was great had him to a sliver and I get extendo clipped. Happened a couple times.. But just pure garbage in between. Took not even 1 hr to get to crota.. Spent 2.5 trying to down him.. Fml..

We can definitely try tomorrow... Just attempted crota with most of our guys, just having a hard time with crota himself.

First run was great had him to a sliver and I get extendo clipped. Happened a couple times.. But just pure garbage in between. Took not even 1 hr to get to crota.. Spent 2.5 trying to down him.. Fml..
Word.

My team got to Crota in under 20 minutes when the raid released.

Literally a completely flawless run up until Crota. Then we spent 4 hours on him 
laugh.gif

Lol damn bro

I'll be on tonight !

Back
Top Bottom