Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

It's not exotic doe... Fire rate too slow for me but it's strong as hell.
Timur's Lash is a flippin beast and hits like a tank. *word to DPJ*
laugh.gif

It's not exotic doe... Fire rate too slow for me but it's strong as hell.

Timur's Lash is a flippin beast and hits like a tank. *word to DPJ* :lol:

You can't rush with it. You have to stay back and pop off two head shots while they come through to attack. I like it but it's a different play style. I love my Thorn but if I need to use thunder lord or Bjallerhorn this is the gun I'd adjust to.

You can't rush with it. You have to stay back and pop off two head shots while they come through to attack. I like it but it's a different play style. I love my Thorn but if I need to use thunder lord or Bjallerhorn this is the gun I'd adjust to.
Too bad we don't have HoCs to use with our exotic hand cannons
mean.gif

Coppin 1886, Blood Borne, Mortal Kombat X, DOA 5, Devil May Cry, Hardline, Final Fantasy Type-0 and Project Cars all in the next few months, gotta play something new then Destiny.

Question should be...who isn't getting MGV
laugh.gif

Can't have a Playstation and not play MG franchise

I still remember playing it when it first came out. I played those 2 damn discs to death
laugh.gif

Unlocking the bandana for ammo and the stealth ability
nthat.gif

Question should be...who isn't getting MGV :lol:

Can't have a Playstation and not play MG franchise

I still remember playing it when it first came out. I played those 2 damn discs to death :lol:
Unlocking the bandana for ammo and the stealth ability :nthat:

I'm not a big fan of them, but that's because I dislike stealthy and 3rd person shooters. I respect the franchise, but I don't enjoy them.

I'm not a big fan of them, but that's because I dislike stealthy and 3rd person shooters. I respect the franchise, but I don't enjoy them.
I thought you were saying you didn't play them....but you still don't like them....

I don't know if you can be my Titan anymore
sick.gif

Not Srs
laugh.gif

I thought you were saying you didn't play them....but you still don't like them....

I don't know if you can be my Titan anymore :x

Not Srs :lol:

I played 2 when my friend rented it to me for about an hour, couldn't get into it.

I bought MGS 4 for PS3 since it was like the first big title for the system and I think I put in about 30 mins. It just didn't pull me in. When I watched my friends play it I saw why they liked it, but it just didn't suit me. I guess I'm more of a guns a blazing type player :lol:

I don't know if you can be my Titan anymore
sick.gif
Not Srs
laugh.gif
I played 2 when my friend rented it to me for about an hour, couldn't get into it.

I bought MGS 4 for PS3 since it was like the first big title for the system and I think I put in about 30 mins. It just didn't pull me in. When I watched my friends play it I saw why they liked it, but it just didn't suit me. I guess I'm more of a guns a blazing type player
laugh.gif
This is Biggie:

Why u No Metal Gear?!

This is Biggie:

Why u No Metal Gear?!
sick.gif

I rather play a Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, or a Crash Bandicoot
smokin.gif
I used to love FF, but I can't get into the new ones. It just isn't as epic anymore. I wish they'd make a new Secret of Mana. I still have a mint copy of it on SNES.

I gotta see if I can upload it but I caught some footage of a failed Titan smash turning into the final kill. Pretty sure I captured it but I gotta figure out how to edit and upload it.

I bought MGS 4 for PS3 since it was like the first big title for the system and I think I put in about 30 mins. It just didn't pull me in. When I watched my friends play it I saw why they liked it, but it just didn't suit me. I guess I'm more of a guns a blazing type player :lol:

Try Metal Gear Revengeance. If you hack & slash stuff then thats for you. Raiden in that game :smokin

I used to love FF, but I can't get into the new ones. It just isn't as epic anymore. I wish they'd make a new Secret of Mana. I still have a mint copy of it on SNES.

I gotta see if I can upload it but I caught some footage of a failed Titan smash turning into the final kill. Pretty sure I captured it but I gotta figure out how to edit and upload it.

Legend of Legia was my favorite game/gem of my childhood. Mario RPG is a close 2nd.

Weapons patch will make this game better and more stable. Can't wait.

I remember talking with zero23 zero23 last night about TLW... the actual range stat is very misleading, i can get amazing range on the gun despite the stat with great accuracy. BUT, that gun wasn't made for that (as per the stat) its a close quarter/mid range gun... Hand Cannons should not have Scout, Pulse or even Auto range.

This is coming from someone that uses Hand Cannons.. the range is absurd, it needs to be toned down definitely.

Last edited:
Weapons patch will make this game better and more stable. Can't wait.

I remember talking with zero23 zero23 last night about TLW... the actual range stat is very misleading, i can get amazing range on the gun despite the stat with great accuracy. BUT, that gun wasn't made for that (as per the stat) its a close quarter/mid range gun... Hand Cannons should not have Scout, Pulse or even Auto range.

This is coming from someone that uses Hand Cannons.. the range is absurd, it needs to be toned down definitely.

Like the Tea Baggers say don't touch my social security and Medicare!!

Don't touch my Hawkmoon!!!

Does this mean I'll no longer be able to do work with my Thorn at long range in the crucible? :frown:

You will but the damage will be significantly reduced. The only hand cannon that should work like it does at the range it does is the Hawkmoon because it's made to be played like that. All other hand cannons that are low to mid range will be toned down yes.

Back
Top Bottom