Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Every night he's on and joins our party we ask him when he guna be on NT. The hilarity will be epic. When Jr. gets throat chopped for being on NT while being in class... 
roll.gif
Quad going to be monitoring what time he is making posts
laugh.gif

Jr better tell him he took a bathroom break or was at lunch in the cafeteria posting
roll.gif
Take away his phone and give him one without internet.  The one where you text using the number keys.
Jr. Guna be like, Nah Nah, look it's a Zack Morris phone! 

Slightly off topic from Destiny retirement talk. Looks like the new max weapon damage will be 365 and light will be 42 (Level 34 I assume). 

Glad I found out we wear the same size homie ....who else in here wear size 10.5 or 11? .....i gotta start hittin yall up on release days 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
I shall remember to ask you before I move another pair. I like having go to connects when I need to move a pair
laugh.gif

Slightly off topic from Destiny retirement talk. Looks like the new max weapon damage will be 365 and light will be 42 (Level 34 I assume). 

365 Shadow Price I see in this clip. Return of lowering firing rate / higher impact guns soon?
nerd.gif

I would say Tek will be happy, but this upcoming 2.5x damage reduction will keep us from being happy, lol
mean.gif

It's odd because that is VoG Raid armor with that light level... They wouldn't let VoG stuff have a light level OVER Crota's.

It's odd because that is VoG Raid armor with that light level... They wouldn't let VoG stuff have a light level OVER Crota's.

Nothing odd about it.. It seemly is a Bungie test account (hence the name, max light level and damage on guns).. those values along with the type of armor he is wearing are just placeholders. I wouldn't expect to see a Bungie Development account running around the tower with completely foreign gear (even though it is understandable, but using pre existing gear was probably a way to blend in? even though the name already is suspicious :lol:).

Nothing odd about it.. It seemly is a Bungie test account (hence the name, max light level and damage on guns).. those values along with the type of armor he is wearing are just placeholders. I wouldn't expect to see a Bungie Development account running around the tower with completely foreign gear (even though it is understandable, but using pre existing gear was probably a way to blend in? even though the name already is suspicious
laugh.gif
).
Biggie's OTHER account. 
laugh.gif

I got it now, they just testing it. 

He already switched to Hawkmoon. Ran with it all last night in Crucible.
I can't believe you guys got him to do it, lol

good thing mine at least has all the perks unlocked. Probably log in tonight and turn in my 20 bounties and 2 public events, max that out, and reload them up again to start on the Red Death
nthat.gif

He already switched to Hawkmoon. Ran with it all last night in Crucible.
I can't believe you guys got him to do it, lol

good thing mine at least has all the perks unlocked. Probably log in tonight and turn in my 20 bounties and 2 public events, max that out, and reload them up again to start on the Red Death
nthat.gif
He might say auto or bust but he knows hand cannon is the master weapon class in the game. We had the holy trinity going on last night. 

@illsupra  with the Hawkmoon

@bLaZ3n  with The Last Word

and Myself with Thorn.

Fun Fun Fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom