Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

58887805.jpg

it is. the social campfire aspect of destiny that makes it great
\

And even though I will never play another true MMO, it was the exact same thing there if not even more so when I played WoW. 40 person raids were insane and hectic. And to make it worse, you had to have a near perfect balance of the 8 or so classes because you needed each one to either give you some sort of buffs or to cleanse, or something of that sort that another class couldn't do during a specific encounter.

Though I did lose contact with everyone who I raided with there. Partially because I wanted to cut myself off from the game totally, which included contacts. I didn't want to be drawn back :lol:

The social aspect is the reason we'll all be coming back to Destiny tho.  

Ya'll remember when my nephew called yall Scottie Pippen and he was MJ? 
laugh.gif

Then I came in here the next day to finally reveal that it was 2 of us playin this game and he was the one calling ya'll Pip.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Then I came in here the next day to finally reveal that it was 2 of us playin this game and he was the one calling ya'll Pip.
Double Triple. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Double Triple. 
roll.gif
I'm so embarrassed
embarassed.gif
 ..I told Wright to keep that between me and him. 
laugh.gif

Curious to see who will be around for Comet and how different the game will be. I can't lie, most of the fun in the game is running raids and strikes with TMT and NT. Nothing seems too tedious when you have others along with you. If anything, Bungie got one thing right, and that is to create a social online gaming environment enjoyable for all to play. It could be better, but it could be a lot worse. I've never played a game this much and for this long without losing total interest in it. I also think it's the lack of next gen console content on both systems that has kept Destiny afloat. No game on either next gen console demands the replay value of Destiny. (GTA is close, but not quite up to par with Destiny).

laugh.gif

Double Triple. 
roll.gif
I'm so embarrassed
embarassed.gif
 ..I told Wright to keep that between me and him. 
laugh.gif
100 points, 100 rebounds. It could happen? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Like it was yesterday
laugh.gif
First raid I ever did and Jr single-handedly held us back for like an hour on the templar and had the nerve to insult us while doing so
laugh.gif
I also remember the roast session that came afterwards
roll.gif

You guys have no idea how excited I am to get my Titan alt (main is Titan) out of the peasant realm and thrust into the fruitful field of Nightfalls, Weeklies and Raids.

Each week since I started I've had one shot at each event and if the drop is weak, that's it, but NOW I'll double up on those chances. Will hit 20 tonight and have the gear to get him battle ready ASAP.

Gjally, Hawk, RD, etc - you will finally be gotten.

I'd say 85% of you already capitalize on this, but I feel like I'm stepping into a whole new world with Jasmine and Aladdin.
nthat.gif

Like it was yesterday
laugh.gif
First raid I ever did and Jr single-handedly held us back for like an hour on the templar and had the nerve to insult us while doing so
laugh.gif
I also remember the roast session that came afterwards
roll.gif
MANNNNNNNN it was epic with such a sad ending for Quad Jr. lmaoooooooooo merciless. But Jr came out better for it. He definitely gets the most improved award. Docta_phil from my squad gets runner up most improved

:lol: He wanted to join another clan and everything, until I told him that everybody gets roasted in the NT Destiny thread. :lol:

Last edited:

Like it was yesterday :lol: First raid I ever did and Jr single-handedly held us back for like an hour on the templar and had the nerve to insult us while doing so :lol: I also remember the roast session that came afterwards :rofl:
MANNNNNNNN it was epic with such a sad ending for Quad Jr. lmaoooooooooo merciless. But Jr came out better for it. He definitely gets the most improved award. Docta_phil from my squad gets runner up most improved
that night was epic

laugh.gif
He wanted to join another clan and everything, until I told him that everybody gets roasted in the NT Destiny thread.
laugh.gif
speaking of which, didnt he make a NT account? hasnt it been 30 days already??
He joined on 1/22 so he gotta wait til 2/22 ....spell check aint gonna save him.
Every night he's on and joins our party we ask him when he guna be on NT. The hilarity will be epic. When Jr. gets throat chopped for being on NT while being in class... 
roll.gif

Every night he's on and joins our party we ask him when he guna be on NT. The hilarity will be epic. When Jr. gets throat chopped for being on NT while being in class... 
roll.gif
Quad going to be monitoring what time he is making posts
laugh.gif

Jr better tell him he took a bathroom break or was at lunch in the cafeteria posting
roll.gif

roll.gif
Quad going to be monitoring what time he is making posts
laugh.gif

Jr better tell him he took a bathroom break or was at lunch in the cafeteria posting
roll.gif
Take away his phone and give him one without internet.  The one where you text using the number keys.

Back
Top Bottom