Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I am lv 24 with no legendary or exotic gear :smh:

I really need to do some strikes and queens bounties, after lv 20 all I do is crucible :lol:

YEA I NEED SOME PEOPLE TO RUN THE NIGHTFALL STRIKE WITH. WATCHED A VIDEO OF A GUY SOLOING IT AND I TRIED TO COPY THAT BUT WAS GETTING MURKED WAY TOO BADLY.

I am lv 24 with no legendary or exotic gear :smh:

I really need to do some strikes and queens bounties, after lv 20 all I do is crucible :lol:

Exactly my situation too. Since I don't get a whole lot of playing time I'm like eh I'll just do a couple matches real quick

I think this weekend I'm going to run some strikes and focus on bounties. Next week I'll be on 2K and probably DRIVECLUB so I need to take full advantage of this weekend.

One of these days I'm going to complete a nightfall without hassle

I am lv 24 with no legendary or exotic gear
mean.gif

I really need to do some strikes and queens bounties, after lv 20 all I do is crucible
laugh.gif
Exactly my situation too. Since I don't get a whole lot of playing time I'm like eh I'll just do a couple matches real quick
I was about 23/24 in the same situation. I never got anything decent from the strikes when I would do them, so I would just play crucible and knock all the bounties out. I finally hit faction rank 2 with them and bought 2 pieces of legendary armor. Then the Queen's Wrath bounties came out and I got the other 2 pieces legendary from that. I would def try to do the Queen's bounties and strikes like someone suggested someone else as the quickest way to get legendary armor pieces right now.

Got the Invective exotic bounty last night
nthat.gif
@TEKtheMAESTRO you were right about the Doctor Nope
tired.gif

Gun is singlehandedly destroying my K/D. I never knew how dependent I was on headshots until I couldn't get them anymore.

Gonna see if it gets any better once I upgrade the stability. Might have to end up using it for PvE only
mean.gif

I think this weekend I'm going to run some strikes and focus on bounties. Next week I'll be on 2K and probably DRIVECLUB so I need to take full advantage of this weekend.

This. Once 2K comes out, Destiny won't get as much burn, so this weekend I plan on goin pretty hard.

nthat.gif
tired.gif

Gun is singlehandedly destroying my K/D. I never knew how dependent I was on headshots until I couldn't get them anymore.

Gonna see if it gets any better once I upgrade the stability. Might have to end up using it for PvE only
mean.gif
I'm not going for this Doctor Nope slander
laugh.gif

I have one and it is
nthat.gif
to me in PvP and PvE. Sure you can't long range shoot people, but you should be using a pulse/scout rifle for that anyways. I found mine and not the one you can buy and I don't even have the stability perk on mine to unlock and I still do fine with it. The fire rate and 72 bullet clip is very nice to me.

Edit: Oh and aim for the chest. If you start off aiming for the head, then you will be setting yourself up. Just learn how it kicks back and you should be fine with it.

Last edited:
NT Raid tonight? Need 5 more let me know, set PSN message to the few of you on my list.

nthat.gif
tired.gif

mean.gif
I'm not going for this Doctor Nope slander
laugh.gif

I have one and it is
nthat.gif
to me in PvP and PvE. Sure you can't long range shoot people, but you should be using a pulse/scout rifle for that anyways. I found mine and not the one you can buy and I don't even have the stability perk on mine to unlock and I still do fine with it. The fire rate and 72 bullet clip is very nice to me.

Edit: Oh and aim for the chest. If you start off aiming for the head, then you will be setting yourself up. Just learn how it kicks back and you should be fine with it.
For PvE it's wonderful. It's the ultimate crowd control gun and for the bigger guys it kills in one clip which is cool.

For PvP, anyone that's not trash will put you down like a rabid dog if you're more than like 10 feet away.

Gun barely has more useful range than a shotgun. Shingen-e, Shadow Price, Suros Regime >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not needing to reload in the middle of a firefight is super useful though. Really comes in handy when I can just keep shooting and they can't.

PSN: bosKicKzZ went crazy in Crucible last night.. Only dropped 2 games out of like 13++ add me to run some

Summary:
With this patch, we address some widely-discussed concerns with how Engrams are earned and claimed. Strikes have become more rewarding, and the rewards gained from them are more predictable. Also affected is the rotation of maps that appear in the Crucible.

Via http://www.bungie.net/7_Update-102---Patch-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12235

Cryptarch
Legendary (purple) engrams will always produce a Legendary quality item or higher
Note: Legendary engrams that exist in your inventory will change to Rare quality items when the patch is applied. However, decoding these engrams will still produce the same results as before
Rare (blue) engrams will always produce a Rare quality item or higher
Chance for Legendary gear increased
Materials: Ascendant Shards and Ascendant Energy promoted to Legendary quality (from Rare quality)

Rewards
Rare (Blue) and Legendary (Purple) Engram drops added to the potential rewards for:
Vanguard: Tiger Strike Playlist
Daily Heroic Missions (first time per day)
Weekly Heroic Missions (first time per week)
Known issues
When selecting a higher difficulty for daily missions, XP Bonus not show in the reward display
You will still get the XP bonus, you just won't see it in the UI

Crucible
Reduced time limit on Bastion and First Light in Control and Clash from 15 to 12 minutes, bringing them in line with non-vehicle maps in those playlists
Lowered weighting on Bastion and First Light in Control and Clash so they appear less often in those playlists

Don't know how I feel with them making strikes and such more rewardable.. Or making rewards better in general.. Part of playing this game was putting in work and coming up empty handed lol.. Made me try harder/keep playing until I got rewarded well

Don't know how I feel with them making strikes and such more rewardable.. Or making rewards better in general.. Part of playing this game was putting in work and coming up empty handed lol.. Made me try harder/keep playing until I got rewarded well

For those who put in the time and HAVEN'T been rewarded, it's welcome change. Understand a large percentage of players, myself included, have come up empty handed 99% of the time after nearly 100 hours of playing

Eaxctly. And then the flip side is a guys shooting into a cave for an hr and getting a legendary engram. He didn't really work for it

For those who put in the time and HAVEN'T been rewarded, it's welcome change. Understand a large percentage of players, myself included, have come up empty handed 99% of the time after nearly 100 hours of playing
yea for real, from grinding missions, to having to shoot in a cave for hours just to get to level 26 im glad they giving us good stuff

Eaxctly. And then the flip side is a guys shooting into a cave for an hr and getting a legendary engram. He didn't really work for it
Ain't no flip side bruh.. Because you can easily do the same and get lucky, granted the process is tiring and boring.

But I do understand y'all point.. I do get mad when legendary engrams turn into basic nonsense

I'll be on tonite too, once I finish the weekly and daily strikes I'm down for the raid as well.

Back
Top Bottom