Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The fact that I know we can beat the raid in under an hour is crazy yo, we almost beat it in hour and a half last night and we spent 30 minutes on the cave section

You guna run it tonight? I want to get in if I can.
after we beat the last stage we can re run another raid

If you do it on normal, you can run it again on hard to get more loot but only when yiu defeat bosses.

The best hand gun in the game hands down. This joint pops with range. I was murkin fools with no upgrades.
pimp.gif
I feel like handguns got a buff in the patch. Whole bunch of dudes were running around with them yesterday putting in work

If you are in an area farming/getting loot chests, you will eventually have a couple public events anyways.

5 more strikes for my exotic bounty. I am down for a weekly or nightfall strike tonight if anyways wants to join up.

I didn't realize you could get a sniper rifle from the Queen's missions. I just thought it was the chest/head pieces.

I need to get in on the next raid as well.

Got my 25+ motes of light and strange coins ready for when Xur comes back tomorrow
nthat.gif

View media item 1203330
The best hand gun in the game hands down. This joint pops with range. I was murkin fools with no upgrades. :pimp:

I feel like handguns got a buff in the patch. Whole bunch of dudes were running around with them yesterday putting in work

Do yall ADS with hand cannons? Cause I feel like when I do that it takes to long and I get worked.... maybe I just suck lol?

Do yall ADS with hand cannons? Cause I feel like when I do that it takes to long and I get worked.... maybe I just suck lol?
ADS with hand cannon is a must unless you PvE farming against lower level guys. The Headshot Multiplier makes the Handcannon able to stand up to other weapons that have a faster Rate of Fire. 

PS4 homies, include me in the Raid anytime you guys do it, level 27 almost 28 with good gear 
embarassed.gif
terrible weapons tho

PSN DOOOM_PhD

Last edited:
I accidentally sold my Shingen-E level 20......... I thought i was selling a scout rifle then i looked and only have my level 18 Shingen E left. 
mad.gif

First time firing up Destiny since patch.

eek.gif

What is the Cryptarch engram by the way??

They are new rewards for completing strikes. They are just engrams that you can decrypt and receive something per completion.

Weekly 28 anybody?

Just tried to solo it but was unaware of this new thing where they don't give you ammo when you run out. Completely impossible to kill things without bullets...

It is just one of the modifiers that they have. You can stack up on ammo supply packs to get around this. They also have one where the weapon you get kills with will not drop that ammo. So if you need ammo for a weapon you have to get a kill with another weapon type.

I will be on later this evening when I get home and will be down for the weekly and/or the nightfall one as well.

It is just one of the modifiers that they have. You can stack up on ammo supply packs to get around this. They also have one where the weapon you get kills with will not drop that ammo. So if you need ammo for a weapon you have to get a kill with another weapon type.

I will be on later this evening when I get home and will be down for the weekly and/or the nightfall one as well.
It's not a modifier tho. I'm assuming they just don't do it anymore. I raged and went back to the tower and bought some ammo and the only mods on are heroic and juggler. 

It's not a modifier tho. I'm assuming they just don't do it anymore. I raged and went back to the tower and bought some ammo and the only mods on are heroic and juggler. 
Oh really? Damn they must have really reduced how much ammo you get in the higher up strikes or something then. I feel like I was on one before the latest patch and this happened to me. I had to run around just throwing grenades and punching people that got close and eventually some ammo dropped. I remember thinking it must have glitched/bugged out on me and wouldn't drop anything
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Oh really? Damn they must have really reduced how much ammo you get in the higher up strikes or something then. I feel like I was on one before the latest patch and this happened to me. I had to run around just throwing grenades and punching people that got close and eventually some ammo dropped. I remember thinking it must have glitched/bugged out on me and wouldn't drop anything
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Yeah My first thought was that it was a glitch too 
ohwell.gif
 I just keep failing this mission and really wish I could get some fireteam matchmaking going

If any of you guys on the PS4 are going to try the Weekly Heroic grab me. PSN is BaamYoo. I'm a 25 Hunter. I have Blade Master maxed and now working on capping Gunslinger.

Oh really? Damn they must have really reduced how much ammo you get in the higher up strikes or something then. I feel like I was on one before the latest patch and this happened to me. I had to run around just throwing grenades and punching people that got close and eventually some ammo dropped. I remember thinking it must have glitched/bugged out on me and wouldn't drop anything :lol: :smh:

Yeah My first thought was that it was a glitch too :\  I just keep failing this mission and really wish I could get some fireteam matchmaking going

I thought it was just me. The nerfed ammo drops

Why they would do that though who knows :smh:

Anyone on PS3 wanna help a level 3 noob that sucks at FPS?

rillo561 HMU

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on still if you want to do something. Got 1 more strike and I am done after the one in wrapping up now for my bounty

Back
Top Bottom