Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@bLaZ3n not again farming a cave. Hell I did it a couple times. What I meant was that it's good to make the strikes more rewarding since they are a better time, than resorting to cave farming

Upgraded the stability on the Doctor Nope........it and I are gonna be really good friends
nthat.gif

yeah **** cave farming.  You need those materials from the different planets/moon, so might as well just farm there, there are good areas for circling around and just grabbing loot chests and killing things on each planet.

yeah **** cave farming.  You need those materials from the different planets/moon, so might as well just farm there, there are good areas for circling around and just grabbing loot chests and killing things on each planet.

Exactly.

And you'll get just as many engrams as you would from standing in front of a cave and shooting for an hour.

Anyone got a fully upgraded Thorn? how is it?

I have it upgraded up to the last damage upgrade but stopped because the Hawkmoon and Suros both are leaps and bounds better. Hope the buff fixes it. Right now the Hawkmoon is so much better in terms of hand cannons.

For PvE it's wonderful. It's the ultimate crowd control gun and for the bigger guys it kills in one clip which is cool.

For PvP, anyone that's not trash will put you down like a rabid dog if you're more than like 10 feet away.

Gun barely has more useful range than a shotgun. Shingen-e, Shadow Price, Suros Regime >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Not needing to reload in the middle of a firefight is super useful though. Really comes in handy when I can just keep shooting and they can't.

Upgraded the stability on the Doctor Nope........it and I are gonna be really good friends
nthat.gif
That plot twist
laugh.gif

denzel.gif

nthat.gif

I was helping my boy level up today and we found pikes over on the forgotten shore. That's the first time I ever saw them on earth

Also, don't know how many of you guys know this, but if you ADS while crouched behind cover you'll pop your head over the top to shoot. You'll go back to crouching when you let go of aim. It has to be cover that you would normally be able to see over if you were standing though

If you use the D-Pad commands while on a sparrow your guardian will use hand turning signals

It's cool how Bungie added all of these things in and people are still discovering them everyday

Anyone on ps4 tonight? Just jumped on, & need to get a strike going. PSN: Bonde111 I'm a 25.

Just came out the cavs scrimmage but got an email saying the patch only went live an hour ago???

And I think it's a much welcomed change. If leveling was going by how much time and effort was put in I know a dude who's a complete *** but he'd be one of the highest ranked players in the world. Dude stays up and grinds destiny literally until his body just fails. His vision will go out or he'll feel like passing out (not sleeping, PASSING OUT) then he wakes up and its rinse and repeat. There's no way in hell I should have beat him to 29. He has to have some of the worst luck possible.

Made it to the last level of the raid, got our shoulders clapped, can't wait for round two tomorrow guys :smokin

Made it to the last level of the raid, got our shoulders clapped, can't wait for round two tomorrow guys :smokin

Word that stuff was crazy.

And about the video that guy is clueless. Without farming you won't get anywhere near as many engrams. So fixing the cryptarch won't break the game

Made it to the last level of the raid, got our shoulders clapped, can't wait for round two tomorrow guys
smokin.gif
Word that stuff was crazy.

And about the video that guy is clueless. Without farming you won't get anywhere near as many engrams. So fixing the cryptarch won't break the game
My bad about not joining. Was doing something else. If you do need a 6th tho I should be free all day tomorrow.

I've been doing Queens bounties but not getting any exotics or legendaries :/ do you need to turn those tabs in?

I'm on now if anyone is down to do strikes or whatever. I'm level 21, hit me on PSN: pat10leather

I've been doing Queens bounties but not getting any exotics or legendaries :/ do you need to turn those tabs in?

I'm on now if anyone is down to do strikes or whatever. I'm level 21, hit me on PSN: pat10leather
The bounties dont give you exotics. You do her bounties and turn them in to the bounty robot and you get a kill order. 

For every kill order you have you can do one of the Queen's missions on the side bar, above the nightfall, daily heroic mission, etc. 

The Queen missions gives you a legendary helmet and/or a chestpiece and the sniper rifle called The Supremacy.

The kill orders are just story mode missions that are level 24.

The bounties dont give you exotics. You do her bounties and turn them in to the bounty robot and you get a kill order. 

For every kill order you have you can do one of the Queen's missions on the side bar, above the nightfall, daily heroic mission, etc. 

The Queen missions gives you a legendary helmet and/or a chestpiece and the sniper rifle called The Supremacy.

Ah ok. Any clue how long they're gonna last? I have like 7 but I'm only on lvl 21. The weekly lvl 22 strike is kicking my *** right now, I need to round up some folk.

Can I gain armor to upgrade from level 20 in crucible?

I have done like 4 or 5 Queens bounties and have got nothing

Can I gain armor to upgrade from level 20 in crucible?

I have done like 4 or 5 Queens bounties and have got nothing
It's already been posted. Literally one page back....

The fact that I know we can beat the raid in under an hour is crazy yo, we almost beat it in hour and a half last night and we spent 30 minutes on the cave section

The fact that I know we can beat the raid in under an hour is crazy yo, we almost beat it in hour and a half last night and we spent 30 minutes on the cave section
You guna run it tonight? I want to get in if I can.

Back
Top Bottom