Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

To anyone who had the 4th Horsemen in their vault. Seems 1.1.1 removed it from many peoples' vaults, including myself. Can anyone else confirm? 

Yea it seems that mine was removed from what I see on the Bungie site.

Some House of Wolves sneak peek pics via Reddit:

Two vaults now... I'm gonna get lost trying to figure out where my guns are gonna be lol.

Btw nice tickets dude! We're u the fat guy dancing with no shirt that says kg on it? I saw it in sportscenter last night at work lolol

Two vaults now... I'm gonna get lost trying to figure out where my guns are gonna be lol.

Btw nice tickets dude! We're u the fat guy dancing with no shirt that says kg on it? I saw it in sportscenter last night at work lolol

hahaha! It was absolutely incredible. If I'm on TPT tonight you'll hear I have hardly any voice today.

I was NOT, but they showed a throwback vid of that guy like 10 years ago doing that, and then he was there again last night! Amazing night.

I'm interested in seeing how well the Crota pulse rifles does now. I don't have a ton of radiant energy so I have to figure out the order that ill be leveling my stuff up
So I know I'm gonna upgrade the auto rifle next then maybe the sniper.... But the pulse rifle could move up the list if it's beast for PVE now

They are godly too trust me

BEFORE the patch Oversoul Edict was kinda crazy in Iron Banner. Dude killed me so fast with one, I thought he had a machine gun :lol:
So that thing is crazy and I can finally use three little words. The one I got have nice perks :smokin

Ever since I got Gjally I feel like I accomplished everything. No guns or armor even matter to me anymore, I think once I max it out. Im done with this game til the next Iron Banner theyre selling Peruns Fire or the HoW DLC

Ill be down to help ppl if im online on PS4 tho, just hit me up

Last edited:
Last edited:

Gotta do some school work right now but if anyone want to do a NM crota tomorrow? I just need that titan helm and its not dropping doing HM.

Would only take 30 mins of your time for the whole run 
smile.gif

TPT gonna be on tonight starting around 930pm pst. We most likely gonna do 2 to 3 runs of crota nm cause everyone want either hoc (me) or black hammer and 1 or 2 vog hard runs. We should have enough on for maybe 2 fire teams I'm guessing
thanks b.

If yall have space, im def coming in

Thanks guys. Guess I should level up my ldr.

I wish they had capture the flag or HQ. Imagine HQ on here would be insane :lol:

Pulse Rifles are ridiculously OP now. I'm 2 shotting kids left and right.
My Three Little Words (crucible vendor) pulse rifle has headseeker, which gives you extra precision dmg on your next headshot after a bodyshot. It also has Third Eye (radar on).
It does 38 crit damage and 26 to the body. The headseeker perk almost always activates as you usually hit 2 crits and 1 bodyshot from a burst. With the headseeker dmg bonus your crit dmg will be 41.

Even without headseeker it is an easy 2 shot kill. 1 burst (2 crits + 1 body) does 102 damage. That's just enough to kill a player in 2 bursts.

I'm interested in seeing how well the Crota pulse rifles does now. I don't have a ton of radiant energy so I have to figure out the order that ill be leveling my stuff up
So I know I'm gonna upgrade the auto rifle next then maybe the sniper.... But the pulse rifle could move up the list if it's beast for PVE now
Brb, maxing out Bad Juju and Oversoul Edict...

What legendary sniper are you guys running with? Now that the Gally takes up my exotic slot I can't run the ice breaker :/ . esp for crota I want something decent to take out the sword bearer. I really like the dead orbit broken truth but it only has 3 shots, which I'm guessing is because there's almost no recoil.
Black ******* Hammer... best sniper in the game.

Thanks guys. Guess I should level up my ldr.

I wish they had capture the flag or HQ. Imagine HQ on here would be insane :lol:
Ctf wouldn't work with supers :rofl:

Imagine running a flag then getting hit with a golden gun

Last edited:
Sweet Odin's raven!! So long to taking 5+ minutes to tower it up twice for an alt change and weapon switch. 8)

View media item 1421643
View media item 1421649
View media item 1421651

[COLOR=#red]Full weekly update:[/COLOR]

https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---02262015/en/News/News?aid=12613

[COLOR=#red]CLIFS[/COLOR]

-App update, can access vault and assign to characters on the go
-New Crucible type: Inferno. No radar tracker, make more instinctive, less heavy ammo. Starts 3/3

You can move guns from the vault with out having to hit the tower LETS GOOOOOOOOView media item 1421728

You can move stuff from the vault to a character while the character is in game and it will show up like a drop.

You can move stuff from your character to the vault.

You can SPLIT RESOURCES from the vault to character and from the character to the vault

You can do this with any character you have...even the one you are playing

I was logging in at work to check if my 4th Horseman was there and saw those options to equip or move to vault as was like

nthat.gif

Red Death, Oversoul Edict, Bad Juju, and other pulse rifles with good perks are good to go now.

I have a Time on Target with:

Full Auto

Perfect Balance

Glass Half Full (bonus damage on bottom 1/2 of magazine)

nthat.gif

I am going to have to test that one out tonight and in Crucible to see how it performs.

I was logging in at work to check if my 4th Horseman was there and saw those options to equip or move to vault as was like
View media item 1421752
:nthat:

Red Death, Oversoul Edict, Bad Juju, and other pulse rifles with good perks are good to go now.

I have a Time on Target with:
Full Auto
Perfect Balance
Glass Half Full (bonus damage on bottom 1/2 of magazine)
:nthat:

I am going to have to test that one out tonight and in Crucible to see how it performs.

**** YOU!!!! >:

YOU STILL ARE THE GUNSMITH OF THE GROUP :LOL

Pulse Rifles are ridiculously OP now. I'm 2 shotting kids left and right.
My Three Little Words (crucible vendor) pulse rifle has headseeker, which gives you extra precision dmg on your next headshot after a bodyshot. It also has Third Eye (radar on).
It does 38 crit damage and 26 to the body. The headseeker perk almost always activates as you usually hit 2 crits and 1 bodyshot from a burst. With the headseeker dmg bonus your crit dmg will be 41.

Even without headseeker it is an easy 2 shot kill. 1 burst (2 crits + 1 body) does 102 damage. That's just enough to kill a player in 2 bursts.

Brb, maxing out Bad Juju and Oversoul Edict...

praedyths timepiece too with the bonus damage with body shots :smokin

**** YOU!!!! >:

YOU STILL ARE THE GUNSMITH OF THE GROUP :LOL
I had another pulse rifle I was trying to hold on to because it had perfect balance, field scout, and something else, but I was running out of room so I got rid of it, lol

I seriously went from needing more legendary weapons to pair with exotics to having a bunch of them now. I think I have a rocket launcher and machine gun for each character to have their own. It is just a matter of which one has certain ones with a burn.
nthat.gif

I just want/need that damn void sniper rifle still!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom