Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Praxis fire 
smokin.gif

ok for real for real ima get my warlock to lvl 20.

And im officially retired from HM crota. I did NM crota for the first time in over a month after begging for the titan helm and it finally dropped for me. Along with a 4th suros and no land beyond. Thats more than what I ever got from HM b

Ill still come through and let that relic swang for you NT dudes at the HM Crota CP, but other than that I got no business in there anymore. NM from here on out 
nthat.gif

Good looks @FreshPairs  @IHeartBoost  @trublu86  and everyone else. Cant remember the @'s

I'm thinking about the universal remote for pvp too. Might get the hunter helmet

Yea I copped both. Only need Lucky Raspberrys to have all the exotic Hunter armor and Universal Remote looks cool when you're holding it but other than that I can never see myself using this gun effectively :lol:

I had alot of coins so I said f it lol

Prob the same way the fusion rifle nerf affected Vex
It sucks cause UR is supposed to be the only true mid range shotgun and now its just an over glorified primary shotgun. I still gotta get all the perks tho on it to truly judge it however

I'm thinking about the universal remote for pvp too. Might get the hunter helmet

Yea I copped both. Only need Lucky Raspberrys to have all the exotic Hunter armor and Universal Remote looks cool when you're holding it but other than that I can never see myself using this gun effectively :lol:

I had alot of coins so I said f it lol

I'm kinda hurting for coins now. I think I'm at like 39 or so but I can get another 9 by don g the weekly heroic with my warlock. I kinda spend my coin on dumb stuff and I went a little ham on the heavy ammo last week.

Imma cop the hunter helm and Universal Remote. Always been intrigued by that gun but yea no Red Death still :/

I'm curious to see how the shotgun nerf affects the exotic shottys...
I may find out this weekend. I have the invective I run with for crucible.

I spent all my motes last week in an attempt to get HoPF only to get severely salty.. Now dude just sells it straight up.. This game plays too much
mean.gif

I'm kinda hurting for coins now. I think I'm at like 39 or so but I can get another 9 by don g the weekly heroic with my warlock. I kinda spend my coin on dumb stuff and I went a little ham on the heavy ammo last week.

said everyone that plays destiny :lol:. Renny in the big leagues now :smokin

Last edited:
Praxis fire :smokin

ok for real for real ima get my warlock to lvl 20.

And im officially retired from HM crota. I did NM crota for the first time in over a month after begging for the titan helm and it finally dropped for me. Along with a 4th suros and no land beyond. Thats more than what I ever got from HM b

Ill still come through and let that relic swang for you NT dudes at the HM Crota CP, but other than that I got no business in there anymore. NM from here on out :nthat:

Good looks @FreshPairs
 @IHeartBoost
 @trublu86
 and everyone else. Cant remember the @'s
shouts to @trublu86 though, he graduated blade school. Hit that hard mode and youll be a certified blade brother :pimp:
ciscokid ciscokid hit them classes my dude you up next

Last edited:

said everyone that plays destiny :lol:. Renny in the big leagues now :smokin

:lol: I wish that was the case.
This guys I've been raiding with is always doing the heavy glitch. I asked why and he said "I don't want to use my strange coins on ammo from xur"
Had me like "bruh......."

And then we have machine gun Kelly whom clearly didn't have any heavy :smh:

officially done with xur close to being done with this game 
mean.gif
 it just won't give me much that I want, week over week. 

officially done with xur close to being done with this game :smh:  it just won't give me much that I want, week over week. 

I got into this game about 2 months after it came out. Missed Gjally, missed Suros. This is what I'm used to.

My mindset is that Xur is NOT going to be selling anything I want. It's better that way. At the time he dropped IB, I hadn't gotten yet, so that was a pleasant surprise. Best to think of him as an occasional supplement, but not one I count on weekly to deliver.

Any warlocks I urge you to buy th heart of praxic. The one that xur is selling has a crazy roll of 170 max discipline.

I'm honestly happy I just have something to spend coins on besides heavy ammo (I went ham on them like many of you lol)

I will say that Hunter helm is *** tho lol

I got into this game about 2 months after it came out. Missed Gjally, missed Suros. This is what I'm used to.

My mindset is that Xur is NOT going to be selling anything I want. It's better that way. At the time he dropped IB, I hadn't gotten yet, so that was a pleasant surprise. Best to think of him as an occasional supplement, but not one I count on weekly to deliver.

This is the best way to approach Xur. He helps casuals to get an occasional exotic who don't have time or want to raid. You shouldn't be depending on him dropping heat every week.

You want a chance at something better? Run the raids and be hopeful. No one should expect to receive heat from Xur each and every week. It's not an entitlement or an easy button.

FYI on the Destiny app Vault movement:

I've read a handful of cases on Reddit and the app forums that some people have lost items when transferring from vault to character and vice-versa during cut-scenes in-game or while waiting for the countdown from death in Crucible.

These may be one-off issues, but they may not be, so just to be safe I'd do your switching while in-game, playing if possible or in orbit. I'm sure Destiny will figure out a way to get the weapons/items back to these players, but who knows how long that will take.

Hopefully it's something they clean up completely and we won't have any restrictions moving forward.

Last edited:
Any warlocks I urge you to buy th heart of praxic. The one that xur is selling has a crazy roll of 170 max discipline.

I'm honestly happy I just have something to spend coins on besides heavy ammo (I went ham on them like many of you lol)

How does that benefit me? I honestly am not too keen on all of the ratings. I just look at the perks.

Right now, I have the Light Beyond Nemisis equipped and have seen its benefits during Crota raids because of the extra orbs I can create and that I can get my health back by grabbing orbs.
I just got the Crota helmet this week so I can swap that and use the chest plate but is it really worth it?
For me, the radiant materials are still a premium since I still need them to eventually level a hunter up and need them for my new weapons.

As someone whose been using HoPF since launch, I can say that it kinda sucks. It's essentially an nonstop stream of grenades in ideal conditions, but really that assumes you're not getting shot at.  In reality you can chuck like 5 before you gotta hide for health, making that entirely useless. Plus the other perk is more heavy ammo which doesn't stack with raid boots, AKA wasted exotic perk slot. By all means it's nice to look at and it's not bad per se, it's just not good either. 

As someone whose been using HoPF since launch, I can say that it kinda sucks. It's essentially an nonstop stream of grenades in ideal conditions, but really that assumes you're not getting shot at.  In reality you can chuck like 5 before you gotta hide for health, making that entirely useless. Plus the other perk is more heavy ammo which doesn't stack with raid boots, AKA wasted exotic perk slot. By all means it's nice to look at and it's not bad per se, it's just not good either. 

True

I only use mine when doing the Solar Ability bounty from Eris :lol:

But if you like collecting, like many people do..then definitely buy it.

BTW, was that guy on reddits prediction accurate for this week? I see he posted 2 more predictions already

How does that benefit me? I honestly am not too keen on all of the ratings. I just look at the perks.

Right now, I have the Light Beyond Nemisis equipped and have seen its benefits during Crota raids because of the extra orbs I can create and that I can get my health back by grabbing orbs.
I just got the Crota helmet this week so I can swap that and use the chest plate but is it really worth it?
For me, the radiant materials are still a premium since I still need them to eventually level a hunter up and need them for my new weapons.

Discipline is the state that helps with your granade cool down. The heart of praxics main perk is that it reduces cool downs of everything while radiance is activated.

This basically means when you have the heart of praxic on you have granades for days....DAYS with out having to wait a sec for the next nade to cool down. You basically turn into a human granade launcher with out having to reload.

gabe gabe
While your untitled to your opinion I think me and most of the other warlocks here will have to disagree. It's one of the best exotics to have if you run sun singer on your warlock. Turns you into a nade spamming monster making mobs extremely easy to handle as well as making you a dps monster. And combined with the song of flame you whole team can spam nades as well.

True

I only use mine when doing the Solar Ability bounty from Eris :lol:

But if you like collecting, like many people do..then definitely buy it.

BTW, was that guy on reddits prediction accurate for this week? I see he posted 2 more predictions already

They were on point minus heavy ammo.

And after new info was found Frost. No Thunderlord for you for the next 2 weeks :rofl:

Last edited:
It also reduces the cooldown of all perks, so your scorch melee is always available too so you can have your fire armor on as well. HoPF and Voidfang Vestments are my 2 favorite chest pieces (Voidfang for PvP though).

Back
Top Bottom