Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Juju refills that super energy and instantly reloads for you.

Red Death heals you when you kill someone and has the perk to reduce flinch while aiming and getting hit.

At least one of them everyone can get through the exotic bounties and not try and get it as a drop from a raid or NF at least.

@ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD, it just clicked with me who you were. I remember you posting that you finally made through the grace period, but it never registered with me who you were
roll.gif

Welcome
nthat.gif

Being able to split resources is amazing.. if only we can do it from within Destiny instead of just the App/Bungie.. but still now that frees up space in the vault and I can now finally split consumables, shards, energies, etc.. :smokin

I was logging in at work to check if my 4th Horseman was there and saw those options to equip or move to vault as was like
View media item 1421752
:nthat:

Red Death, Oversoul Edict, Bad Juju, and other pulse rifles with good perks are good to go now.

I have a Time on Target with:
Full Auto
Perfect Balance
Glass Half Full (bonus damage on bottom 1/2 of magazine)
:nthat:

I am going to have to test that one out tonight and in Crucible to see how it performs.

Repped for perfect gif execution! Lol that made me laugh

Bout to hop on. Down for HM Crota. Would do HM VOG if someone twisted my arm..

Holy crap, while in Roc strike I just took venation off my alt into vault then to my current character in strike. In the app. Amazeballz

Last edited:
Anyone down for Templar ? That's the only part I need/ want to run.

Should have added I'll do the rest of the raid if you need it

Last edited:
The week after I get lucky and roll the heart of praxic fire xur sells it.

Good for those that don't have it yet.

He's to the left by speaker are fyi

Looks like them leaks were legit...

so Xur should be selling that Thunderlord next week...

Last edited:
Xur is kinda weak this week. I may buy a hunter helmet from him since I need to get my hunter to a 32 and it seems harder to get a helmet than any other gear from crota.

Still need to do crota normal again to be done with that raid for the week.... still haven't touched VoG unfortunately.

Nightfall burned me real good.... 10 ascendant energies FTL :smh:

He would sell praxic fire after waiting for the chest engram for so long :smh:
spending the leftover MoL on the helmet engram to try for saint 14.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom