Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@iHust1e Don't forget about me bruh! We ran it quick, 24:50 mins.
apologies sir. I was looking for a bonde on the first page and coudnt find you. :frown:

I got a HM deathsigners checkpoint on my titan if anyone wants it.

Meh

Last edited:
No worries iHust1e.

Been grinding today to try to get my Warlock to a 31. 32 is within a short reach too. Got 3/4 gear pieces from last nights raid...all but the chest, but I got 2 exotic chests to file that void.

I need 11 radiant shards yo.

I have a death singers HM checkpoint and I want to run a fresh normal . Anyone up for it let me know.

Last edited:
Odd... Running sword as warlock on crota HM.. Did 3 r2 swipes each run and he didn't enrage at the end of the 1st 3rd run..

I decided to add another r2 on the next run and it worked... I thought it was 12 r2 smashes triggers enrage? Is it because my warlock is only 68 percent strength?

I just got back into destiny after a few months and I'm a level 27 hunter. Is the only way for me to reach 30 is to do VoG over and over again?

I just got back into destiny after a few months and I'm a level 27 hunter. Is the only way for me to reach 30 is to do VoG over and over again?
No, you can buy an exotic and 3 armor peices from the Tower to get to level 31+, or you can buy 4 peices from the tower and be a 31.

Odd... Running sword as warlock on crota HM.. Did 3 r2 swipes each run and he didn't enrage at the end of the 1st 3rd run..

I decided to add another r2 on the next run and it worked... I thought it was 12 r2 smashes triggers enrage? Is it because my warlock is only 68 percent strength?
Crota does what he wants

Espeically if youre doing a perfect run

When Crota has his invisible goggles on <<<<<<<<<*

Last edited:

Crota does what he wants

Espeically if youre doing a perfect run

When Crota has his invisible goggles on

Last edited:
Got the vex auto rifle last night from vog. Is it good? I like that it does void damage.

It's good for void burn NFs and weeklies. But only until you get a word of Crota. It's also good for killing oracles as well, it's actually the best of all the VoG primaries for this.

Back
Top Bottom