Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Pfft, hunters aren't master class. They are really only useful for Crota. And even for that they can be substituted it :lol:

Titans all day every day!

Whoa biggie with the profanity lmao

Hunters are king of pvp and in the crota raid they are arguably the most useful.

But we all know warlocks are top dogs. We been soloing raid bosses since the vog dropped (dat atheon Templar push tho) and while we all just talked down on self res for a bit let us not forget how many nightfalls were saved by the locks res.

Oh some nerd trivia it was the warlocks that taught hunters how to blink View media item 1423095
Just saying doe lol

Congrats infraren infraren on reaching the promised land! But 32 should not have a picture of shaq... He's always 34 in my book... You need this picture instead
View media item 1423104
FYI for those that need saint 14 another reddit user says it will be available next week.

More heavy synth next week as well!

TPT we gonna be running crota HM tonight with gorgon checkpoint if u guys aren't sleeping yet lol

Let them know again Prom
nthat.gif

Warlocks = Master Class
nthat.gif

Nah lets not forget how many nightfalls were saved my the hunters invis.

Coming to save the Titans and warlocks ***

Oh you died on the bridge right next to omnigul trying to use your bubble....let me go invisible so I can pick you up.

Last edited:
Nah lets not forget how many nightfalls were saved my the hunters invis.

Coming to save the Titans and warlocks ***

Oh you died on the bridge right next to omnigul trying to use your bubble....let me go invisible so I can pick you up.

You talking about Hunters saving Nightfalls? :rofl:

You must of never ran with a Warlock

Hmm, you let me know how your first Aetheon HM kill went with all 29s without WoL. Took you what, 5 transitions which led to a wipe? Yea about that....

Last edited:
You talking about Hunters saving Nightfalls? :rofl:

You must of never ran with a Warlock

Nah I got a warlock too lol I like him but like most people in here I don't normally run with the bring yourself back to life perk.

I like void walker the most

biggie62 biggie62 You talking bout me?

My first Atheon hard attempt and completion was with the peso squad and I think there was only 2 29s me and someone else

Last edited:
Nah I got a warlock too lol I like him but like most people in here I don't normally run with the bring yourself back to life perk.

I like void walker the most

biggie62 biggie62 You talking bout me?

My first Atheon hard attempt and completion was with the peso squad and I think there was only 2 29s me and someone else

So you did it a bit later than us and had it a bit easier. Our first kill we had 1 or 2 30s if I'm not wrong. It was rough with 4-5 29s and without WoL it's hard to overcome the -32% damage for being -1 level. HM Crota was so much easier than HM VoG IMO.

Last edited:
biggie62 biggie62

Yeah I did do it a bit later :lol: I think I got the game nov 3rd? I don't remember so yeah it was def after everyone was already experienced at VOG haha

You def right tho haha I didn't know yall had it bad like that

biggie62 biggie62

Yeah I did do it a bit later :lol: I think I got the game nov 3rd? I don't remember so yeah it was def after everyone was already experienced at VOG haha

You def right tho haha I didn't know yall had it bad like that

HM VoG was no joke. Gatekeeper was by far the worst. That **** had us on that encounter for 4-5 hours alone until we got a 2nd 30 and said **** it, we are only sending 2 in at each portal at the same time. Aetheon was like ~3 hours of wipes, but that included plenty of cheese attempts.

Level 31 Crota was definitely easier than level 29 Atheon

Hopefully they coming back with that heat for HoW like they did with VoG.

I like Crota and all, but I remember first watching the VoG vids and learning it like
eek.gif
. Crota is/was good, but it just didn't have that same effect like VoG did.

Damn yall had it rough :rofl: thank god I didn't have to deal with all that

I'm with you wright, I enjoy VOG a lot more than crota. It's just blah

Last edited:
Level 31 Crota was definitely easier than level 29 Atheon

Hopefully they coming back with that heat for HoW like they did with VoG.

I like Crota and all, but I remember first watching the VoG vids and learning it like :wow: . Crota is/was good, but it just didn't have that same effect like VoG did.

Thats because you lost your virginity in VOG.

First time, always more rememberable than 2nd time right?

Thats because you lost your virginity in VOG.

First time, always more rememberable than 2nd time right?

It's not even that. The encounters were more difficult and you could tell the difference. We all had 300 weapons so a lack of weapons wasn't even a factor. Like the Gatekeeper and Aetheon really kicked it up to another level on HM. Crota, sure the Crota encounter was a bit different, but it really wasn't that big of a deal.

Congrats infraren infraren on reaching the promised land! But 32 should not have a picture of shaq... He's always 34 in my book... You need this picture instead
View media item 1423104
FYI for those that need saint 14 another reddit user says it will be available next week.

More heavy synth next week as well!

TPT we gonna be running crota HM tonight with gorgon checkpoint if u guys aren't sleeping yet lol

I was gonna use him, but I wanted to think a little outside the box haha.

Gotta link up with ya'll tonight. I'll be on like after 10 CST. Need to knock out Crota HM.

Now that I'm 32 I can basically just strut through that mothereffer winkin at the boomers and blowing kisses at the thralls while I hurl my rockets toward that pitiful monstrosity called Crota. :D

Last edited:
It's not even that. The encounters were more difficult and you could tell the difference. We all had 300 weapons so a lack of weapons wasn't even a factor. Like the Gatekeeper and Aetheon really kicked it up to another level on HM. Crota, sure the Crota encounter was a bit different, but it really wasn't that big of a deal.

Yea I agree getting to atheon is far more difficult than getting to crota but in the actual boss encounter crota is more difficult imo.

With atheon you actually get a buff (times vengence), there's no penalty for someone going down, there's no time limit on the relic his enrage time is long af and you can do actual damage to atheon with your guns.

Crota gives you a debuff, the over soul, you gotta kill a major for your relic, relics has a time limit, only the relic can damage home AFTER rockets have taken down his sheild, gatekeeper preventing the safe zone, and he can one shot you lol.

Bungie just put the odds against us when facing crota.

Still vog is my fav of the two

Yea I agree getting to atheon is far more difficult than getting to crota but in the actual boss encounter crota is more difficult imo.

With atheon you actually get a buff (times vengence), there's no penalty for someone going down, there's no time limit on the relic his enrage time is long af and you can do actual damage to atheon with your guns.

Crota gives you a debuff, the over soul, you gotta kill a major for your relic, relics has a time limit, only the relic can damage home AFTER rockets have taken down his sheild, gatekeeper preventing the safe zone, and he can one shot you lol.

Bungie just put the odds against us when facing crota.

Still vog is my fav of the two

You probably didn't do the fight with mostly 29s. Trust me when I tell you this, Aetheon was a lot harder to get the mechanics down than Crota. Crota can act buggy but is light years away from how buggy Aetheon could get at times. Aetheon is a complete joke now to us, but so is Crota. There is no safezone in Aetheon really because the harpies will get you.The difference of having 1 less person at level 29 doing damage to the harpies was night and day.

Bos remembers the struggle, so does Based, and so does Besu. They were there for the first kills. Krazyblunts was there too they can all vouch.

You probably didn't do the fight with mostly 29s. Trust me when I tell you this, Aetheon was a lot harder to get the mechanics down than Crota. Crota can act buggy but is light years away from how buggy Aetheon could get at times. Aetheon is a complete joke now to us, but so is Crota. There is no safezone in Aetheon really because the harpies will get you.The difference of having 1 less person at level 29 doing damage to the harpies was night and day.

Bos remembers the struggle, so does Based, and so does Besu. They were there for the first kills. Krazyblunts was there too they can all vouch.

Joke or not..

Crota is definitely the harder boss, just simply from the fact that ONLY 1 person can inflict damage onto Crota himself, the enrage timer is also a lot faster.. can't regen health, everything 1 shots you or takes 3/4 of your health.. *EDIT: on top of that you need special guns or gear to regen health

Aetheon was challenging at first, but definitely a lot easier than Crota once its farm status.. Bruh those Harpies are a joke :lol: they have a Critical spot

Last edited:
I was gonna use him, but I wanted to think a little outside the box haha.

Gotta link up with ya'll tonight. I'll be on like after 10 CST. Need to knock out Crota HM.

Now that I'm 32 I can basically just strut through that mothereffer winkin at the boomers and blowing kisses at the thralls while I hurl my rockets toward that pitiful monstrosity called Crota. :D

Hahaha sounds good bruh! We will be on around 930pst. I know 1 person will be only able to run 1 HM Crota so we definitely got room.

Should be easier now with more 32s and now I got my gally maxed I can kill that sword bearer with the quickness and grab the sword

Back
Top Bottom