Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Im gonna try my best to get on tonight ...with NBA preaseason in addition to NBA 2K15, its gonna be hard to get on and play Destiny.

Cleared the raid with my boy and his crew last night. It took a while because they couldn't figure out what to do with the relic. Their designated relic holder was an idiot. I told him what to do with the relic because he wouldn't let anyone else carry it. Once he started to listen and do what I told him, we ended up clearing it. Atheon battle was pretty simple. Most of it wasn't too bad. The oracles are a pain though. Ugh.

Got "Vision of Confluence" Legendary Scout rifle. It's a primary that has Solar damage and can go full auto. I'm going to level it up the next few nights and hope to get the damage up so I can use it in the raid. It does extra damage to oracles too. I want to go into the raid and get Chest/Gauntlets/Boots. Gunslinger is much better than Bladedancer for boss fights in the Raid.
That gun looks very good once you unlock that auto mode on it
sick.gif
nthat.gif

So IB is their own faction, right?

Every 3-4 game we get shards?! :wow:

I'm in

Only negative is that people quit once they get down since if you lose you only get crucible rep. Only get IB rep if you win. I also read on reddit that the level advantage isn't that big. So I'll check it out I guess.

Yea I would hear "Guardian down" and see your name pop up.....30 secs later "Bobby revived".....10 secs later...."Guardian down"....I look over there see damn near the entire bottom floor standing over your spirit or whatever it is :lol:

You had to keep the Nova blast on deck. Had me wondering if I wasn't using mine enough or something :lol:

Yo, I might have left once I got to the part and couldn't get to the chest. That definitely sucked for him. Seemed like he would always d/c at the worst time for some reason.

Yea but the more I struggled the more awesome I felt after cleared something. As stressful as it was and even though we didnt clear it I had a lot of fun. I probably wont try it again until this weekend though but I was fireteam leader so will we be able to continue where we left off?

Only negative is that people quit once they get down since if you lose you only get crucible rep. Only get IB rep if you win. I also read on reddit that the level advantage isn't that big. So I'll check it out I guess.[/quote

I never play crucible but I might try this if i get shards

Ill definitely be on IB. I'll be getting my lame gear having *** handed to me but ima be gunning

Yea but the more I struggled the more awesome I felt after cleared something. As stressful as it was and even though we didnt clear it I had a lot of fun. I probably wont try it again until this weekend though but I was fireteam leader so will we be able to continue where we left off?
Only negative is that people quit once they get down since if you lose you only get crucible rep. Only get IB rep if you win. I also read on reddit that the level advantage isn't that big. So I'll check it out I guess.[/quote

I never play crucible but I might try this if i get shards
Yea feel like you are the man when you take out a whole swarm like that around you.

That sucks about the people quitting thing. I guess we will have to look out for full fire teams of people just wrecking people as well due to that.
Ill definitely be on IB. I'll be getting my lame gear having *** handed to me but ima be gunning
Cisco45, right?

Anyone down for Weekly Nightfall Strike/Heroic Strike tonight around 930pm EST? PSN Zero23

Doing both of those then jumping into the Iron Banner. I need my Iron Banner Cape back. That was my joint in the Beta.

Anyone down for Weekly Nightfall Strike/Heroic Strike tonight around 930pm EST? PSN Zero23

Doing both of those then jumping into the Iron Banner. I need my Iron Banner Cape back. That was my joint in the Beta.

You can add me. I'll be on around that time and down.

You can add me. I'll be on around that time and down.
Yessir. I'll add you tonight or if you get on before me send me an invite.

Any1 cop anything from my main man Xur? Was looking for him in the tower and realized i dont have enough to get a single dam thing from him

Also did any1 complete vault of glass raid? Whats the rewards?

I COPPED THAT EXOTIC HUNTER HELMET FROM XUR. MY FIRST EXOTIC ANYTHING. THAT EXTRA GOLDEN GUN SHOT IS SO CLUTCH. BASICALLY 4 FREE KILLS WHENEVER I ACTIVATE MY SUPER.

Tried to raid with a team from destinylfg and one dude smoked like 3 Ls mid game and then he just sat down at the entrance and was talking about how he has to change his perspective on things before we continue...

I went straight to bed when he said that ish :lol:

Tried to raid with a team from destinylfg and one dude smoked like 3 Ls mid game and then he just sat down at the entrance and was talking about how he has to change his perspective on things before we continue...

:rofl:

My daily routine :smokin

I went straight to bed when he said that ish
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I went straight to bed when he said that ish
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Homie literally sat right in the middle platform in the Atheon boss room and was telling us how he was analyzing the situation and then he proceeded to die  
laugh.gif

If I get on tonight, anyone down for the weekly nightfall run?

It appears to be the Archon Priest mission. Here is a video of a spot people are going to to beat it. Looks like some good rewards from it too. I didn't realize it gives 50 faction rep either for weekly nightfall.

Arc, Solar and Void Burn damage modifiers are on this week too.

Last edited:
Hilarious... I usually take a cigarette break every 30mins if I'm drinking and playing so I kinda understand him but still

If I get on tonight, anyone down for the weekly nightfall run?

It appears to be the Archon Priest mission. Here is a video of a spot people are going to to beat it. Looks like some good rewards from it too. I didn't realize it gives 50 faction rep either for weekly nightfall.

Arc, Solar and Void Burn damage modifiers are on this week too.

If you can wait until like 9:30-9:45 EST I'm down. I saw the exploit trick, just getting to there will be tough.

Back
Top Bottom