Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Wow that is crazy. It always amazes me the things people uncover and find out while just roaming around games.

Some dude seemed to stumble upon an unreleased map of Venus via a glitch  

Pretty much confirms that at least some of the DLC is just disk locked content.. SMH!!! Scumbag activision.

I hate the idea of paying for a "full game" but not really. :frown:

laugh.gif

If you can wait until like 9:30-9:45 EST I'm down. I saw the exploit trick, just getting to there will be tough.

Yea it is normally not until 9pm when I am getting on anyways. Just shoot me a message.
I'm getting on around the same time. I'll run it with yall. Should be cakewalk. Hope yall have your sniper rifles ready. Pretty much just long range pick off the waves then hop into the safe hole and we revive eachother. Also down to run the weekly heroic right after. Should be even easier.

Tried to raid with a team from destinylfg and one dude smoked like 3 Ls mid game and then he just sat down at the entrance and was talking about how he has to change his perspective on things before we continue...

I went straight to bed when he said that ish :lol:

:rofl:

Homie literally sat right in the middle platform in the Atheon boss room and was telling us how he was analyzing the situation and then he proceeded to die  :lol:

This is the funniest thing I've read all week.

I'm getting on around the same time. I'll run it with yall. Should be cakewalk. Hope yall have your sniper rifles ready. Pretty much just long range pick off the waves then hop into the safe hole and we revive eachother. Also down to run the weekly heroic right after. Should be even easier.

Yea I have an upgraded legendary sniper ready to go.

If I get on tonight, anyone down for the weekly nightfall run?

It appears to be the Archon Priest mission. Here is a video of a spot people are going to to beat it. Looks like some good rewards from it too. I didn't realize it gives 50 faction rep either for weekly nightfall.

Arc, Solar and Void Burn damage modifiers are on this week too.

that mf.. i remember playing with cuzzo and someone for like 2 hours trying to kill him.. mad fun though

EACH AND EVERY ******* LEGENDARY ENGRAM I UNLOCK AS A TITAN IS FOR A HUNTER. ALL OF THEM. THIS IS ******* ********.

ANYONE CURRENTLY ON DESTINY? I'M ON. NEED PLAYERS FOR RAID OR NIGHTFALL. THERE'S A SECRET SPOT TO HIDE IN FOR THE NIGHTFALL MISSION SO WE CAN CHEESE THE BOSS PRETTY EASILY. XBOX ONE BY THE WAY.

I'm home and good to go. Sent you a friend request wrightone86. I'll do some bounties/rep farming in the mean time

Last edited:

Nothing surprising really. I mean they could have made it like WoW with every encounter being a gear/gut check, but they chose not to go that route. I mean how many of you that have done raids would want to fight the first boss for 6 weeks just to get some basic gear and level it so you even have a chance at the trash leading up to the next boss?

I played vanilla WoW, which was much harder than post xpacs WoW from people that continued on after I quit. Purely because you needed 40 people to raid. It was fun but in retrospect it was stupid. This is a shooter where there aren't as many dynamics like you would have in a typical MMO with maybe 6-8 classes with each class having 2-4 specific builds depending on your roll and raid needs. I'm personally over that stuff so I'm fine with it being casual.

Plus, these guys that did it, I bet they have something like 200 hours logged with their alts running VoG to harvest the gear as mats to upgrade their main's gear.

Last edited:
Good running Nightfall and Weekly Heroic with @Biggie62  and @WrightOne86  . Good stuff guys. Got Gjallahorn on the Weekly Nightfall and some Legendary Pulse Rifle I'll be breaking down for Ascendant Energy.

Hoping we can run the weeklys every Tuesday night and knock them out quick. Now we need a Raid team for the week... Lol.

Back
Top Bottom