Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

If anyone ever wants to talk about getting ganked on DLC.... Check out what forza gives you for season passes
laugh.gif

5 car packs.... 80% are beater cars like station wagons.... Disrespected me with a jalopy pack too.
mean.gif
dont let Iyen see this

Who's Lyen? :lol:
Eye-yen Not El-yen lol. And i think its supposed to spell Ee-yen like Ian.  (bars)

and in the PS4 thread, he capes for forza being the best game out nonstop lol

:rofl:
I love forza and GT. even have an race seat and the wheel but the season pass is a joke. I think forza 4 is what really irked me. I mean I paid $30 for the season pass for 5 car packs I couldn't choose then they add a porche pack and ask for like $20-30 more.

I know everyone is sad about not getting a new raid but I think we may be being a little over dramatic about things. It def sucks but at least we are getting more content to go by. September will be here before we know it.

I love forza and GT. even have an race seat and the wheel but the season pass is a joke. I think forza 4 is what really irked me. I mean I paid $30 for the season pass for 5 car packs I couldn't choose then they add a porche pack and ask for like $20-30 more.

I know everyone is sad about not getting a new raid but I think we may be being a little over dramatic about things. It def sucks but at least we are getting more content to go by. September will be here before we know it.

Summer is usually a slow period from mid june - early sept when we talk about game releases. This year we do have Batman in June. I mean I know Madden releases in August but Madden has been trash since the PS2 days (flame suite on). The Witcher 3 will keep a lot of us RPG fans busy. I just need some JRPGs because those are so much better than western RPGs.

Summer is usually a slow period from mid june - early sept when we talk about game releases. This year we do have Batman in June. I mean I know Madden releases in August but Madden has been trash since the PS2 days (flame suite on). The Witcher 3 will keep a lot of us RPG fans busy. I just need some JRPGs because those are so much better than western RPGs.

I hear u man. I think Destiny has been so dope for me that it really made me have a library of games to play. I was a late bloomer since I didn't know how to really play the game until it had been out for a while (was just playing crucible and who was xur? :lol: ). I got a GJALLY from crucible and didn't have a clue to what it was :lol:
I need to finish gta v on xb1 tho I already beat it on 360... Little big planet 3, forza horizon 2, bf hardline, and the crew. Plus mk today and batman over the summer.

Last edited:
From a reddit post:

Reveal and live gameplay of Prison of Elders, a brand new three-player cooperative multiplayer arena.

However, there are three versions of Prison of Elders in the Destiny Database (called The Arena):

Level 29, 1-3 Players
Level 32, 1-6 Players
Level 34, 1-6 Players

This seems to imply that only the Level 29 version will cap out at three players. Even if there are only two difficulties in the end (there were three Vault of Glass difficulties in the Database, but one was never released), this seems to suggest that the harder Prison of Elders can allow 6 players.

Now, this is pretty speculative, but it at least offers some semblance of hope for raid parties who fear splitting themselves in half.

I hope I'm right, but I'll keep my hopes low. I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment.

So it looks like raid fireteams aren't going to be torn apart.

I have no words for the people who keep saying this game isn't worth it or buying DLCs isn't worth it. Your logic just makes no sense. Most of us in here have put in at least 500+ hours, and you're telling me you haven't gotten your money's worth? Yall sound bitter

Most of yall ps4 guys buy these wack single player games anyway, that you only play once..

Last edited:
i would definitly agree that we have got our moneys worth out of the game. Hopefully the arena will be fun enough to keep us around until the new raid. Seems like they went back to the drawing board for it. Better than a half *** raid i guess

I have no words for the people who keep saying this game isn't worth it or buying DLCs isn't worth it. Your logic just makes no sense. Most of us in here have put in at least 500+ hours, and you're telling me you haven't gotten your money's worth? Yall sound bitter

Most of yall ps4 guys buy these wack single player games anyway, that you only play once..
rockclap.gif

Lol i feel you especially since I haven't put in a quarter of the time into most other games I've played when compared to destiny. The replay value of most games now a days sucks unless it's a fighting sports or racing game. I got my money's worth and more out of this game.

But you fittin to watch ya mouth talking about us long time Sony heads lol View media item 1491178

Last edited:

Getting money's worth =/= this game plus DLC being worth $90. The base content wasn't worth 60, and the dlc content wasn't worth $30. Yeah, I paid it, but I really wish I'd waited til the game itself was $30.

He is saying how can we play a game 500+ hours, even at $90 and sill say you didn't get your $$ worth?

Meanwhile, how many people bought The Order:1886, Watchdogs, Infamous, Shadow or Morodor, Driveclub, FarCry, etc for their PS4? Nobody has gotten even half of the time in those games as Destiny but yet, nobody complains to this extent with any of them. The only other game I can think of where I put in a lot of hours was getting up rank ~90 in BF4 last year when I was playing that heavy.

Getting money's worth =/= this game plus DLC being worth $90. The base content wasn't worth 60, and the dlc content wasn't worth $30. Yeah, I paid it, but I really wish I'd waited til the game itself was $30.

Comment makes no sense

I'm honestly pretty satisfied with Destiny at this point considering how much time I've gotten out of it.
I'm at a little above 600 hrs. Def worth the $48 plus the cost of the DLC even without a raid for the house of wolves.

The last game I played this much was gears of war but this game brings much more to the table.

I can now split my video game time up some with some of my new games which is a plus anyways. Mortal Kombat today, battlefield and the crew are just sitting in their wrappers, then batman in June. Good reprieve until the DLC in September.
Agree with all this

nah **** that im not satisfied.

I put in 416 hours and I still cant wear red.

My boy got the game 3 weeks ago and that **** drops at level 7 cyptarch.

**** this game

NT, We raiding tonight though?

Last edited:

Agree with all this

**** this game

I bet if you start claiming blue, that then they would drop the red shader for you
grin.gif

He is saying how can we play a game 500+ hours, even at $90 and sill say you didn't get your $$ worth?

Meanwhile, how many people bought The Order:1886, Watchdogs, Infamous, Shadow or Morodor, Driveclub, FarCry, etc for their PS4? Nobody has gotten even half of the time in those games as Destiny but yet, nobody complains to this extent with any of them. The only other game I can think of where I put in a lot of hours was getting up rank ~90 in BF4 last year when I was playing that heavy.

This. I should have said, per hour price (which is how I take what you're saying for getting my money's worth) =/= the game being worth $90.

This. I should have said, per hour price (which is how I take what you're saying for getting my money's worth) =/= the game being worth $90.

What $60 game is worth your money then?

[thread="606173"]Why does anyone care about what the next man feels? Was it worth the money for you? Good, then that's all that matters.[/thread]
[thread="606173"] [/thread]
[thread="606173"]You guys throwing other games under the bus is just as bad as the guys coming in this thread and saying this game sucks. Each game has its pros, cons, and fans. [/thread]
[thread="606173"] [/thread]
[thread="606173"]"Destiny doesn't suck! Your game sucks!". Come on. [/thread]

Using examples to support numbers isn't throwing games under the bus bruh....
A lot of complaints about Destiny not being worth the money. Just using logic to support otherwise.

I'm honestly pretty satisfied with Destiny at this point considering how much time I've gotten out of it.

I'm at a little above 600 hrs. Def worth the $48 plus the cost of the DLC even without a raid for the house of wolves.

The last game I played this much was gears of war but this game brings much more to the table.

I can now split my video game time up some with some of my new games which is a plus anyways. Mortal Kombat today, battlefield and the crew are just sitting in their wrappers, then batman in June. Good reprieve until the DLC in September.

Agree with all this

**** this game

View media item 1491282

[thread="606173"]Destiny Thread Bungie 9 9 14/15630#post_23102421​[/thread]
Using examples to support numbers isn't throwing games under the bus bruh....
A lot of complaints about Destiny not being worth the money. Just using logic to support otherwise.
Okay, I put 2400 hours into COD4. Destiny isn't worth the money.

Lets say I drive a Maserati in the summer, only about 1000km year, but a beat up Ford Taurus for 30,000km a year the rest of the time. By that logic, the Taurus is better because I use it more? 

Im not coming at you personally, I just dont understand the arguement and why people feel they need to defend anything. The game is obviously worth whatever was paidto the people in this thread. 

Back
Top Bottom